Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exe inject issues.

Hi, I've been having issues injecting a DLL into an EXE without it being detected. I've tried multiple methods some which may work but I'm having issues using them without actually damaging the EXE itself. I've tried multiple injectors with their "stealth/cloak" features but I've been playing around with the anti-cheat system in this game and it seems as though it scans through the entire installation looking for anything that shouldn't be there (it's an old game and most people cheated through editing ini's" i've tried renaming the exe so that this method gets confused and can't scan it but the game won't allow it to connect once the EXE is renamed.

I've tried renaming one copy of the EXE and leaving the real one untouched. Again something allows this to be noticed and the game crashes upon connection. I've also tried making a fake path in the exe folder for example "Game/Exe" (old) "Game/Exe/Exe" (New exe to be injected into) Once I tried this I had a good feeling it would work but the game now seems to crash as soon as the unknown DLL is injected. I would really appreciate any suggestions or help and if I haven't given enough info for you to get an idea I totally understand.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Did you try using Winject? I've never had problems with it. Here's another post with the DL in it http://www.mpgh.net/forum/360-battle...-injector.html
    Last edited by AliceRae; 02-03-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It's not so much as the injection itself but the issue is related to the injection. The ACS seems to read the exes alterations 3 times durin the games launch. the Exe has to have the dll injected during startup or it fails to launch. the main trouble i've been having is getting it bypassed from the anti-cheat