Thread: About Paypal

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Farmers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    55

    Unhappy About Paypal

    After buying zp several times using paypal, my paypal account got limited. I contacted support but they said that i cannot use paypal till im 18. However, my debate card was added into the paypal account, and i couldn't use it to buy zp anymore. Is there anyway to remove the card from the paypal account when it was limited? Or is there anyway to unlimite a paypal account?
    Thanks for your time


    Sold 20+ Farming services, worth over 1000 bucks in total.

    Bought/Sold/Traded 10+ Accounts. Most accounts I dealt with are over $500. Never scammed anyone for over a year, and never will.

    I quit Cross Fire due to great percentage of "Legit Players" and thanks to Z8games for "Removing as many hackers from the game as possible!"
    I know I have no one to blame but myself for playing this piece of garbage.
    Final words for Z8games: Fix Your Shit Please.


    To those scammers: so young, so naive

  2. #2
    coolbeans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers View Post
    After buying zp several times using paypal, my paypal account got limited. I contacted support but they said that i cannot use paypal till im 18. However, my debate card was added into the paypal account, and i couldn't use it to buy zp anymore. Is there anyway to remove the card from the paypal account when it was limited? Or is there anyway to unlimite a paypal account?
    Thanks for your time
    My account got limited too, I had to wait 180 days for it to be unlimited. After it becomes unlimited you still cannot use it to purchase or send money online, you also cannot remove accounts/cards from the account during its limited time.

    EDIT: Also did you accept money from your farming service on this PayPal? Like people sent the money to that PayPal?
    Last edited by coolbeans2; 02-18-2013 at 11:45 PM.

  3. #3
    -Silverz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,540
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    445
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers View Post
    After buying zp several times using paypal, my paypal account got limited. I contacted support but they said that i cannot use paypal till im 18. However, my debate card was added into the paypal account, and i couldn't use it to buy zp anymore. Is there anyway to remove the card from the paypal account when it was limited? Or is there anyway to unlimite a paypal account?
    Thanks for your time
    I had the same issue, my debit card is still stuck in there.
    I have to wait till I'm 18 to remove it.

  4. #4
    Farmers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post


    My account got limited too, I had to wait 180 days for it to be unlimited. After it becomes unlimited you still cannot use it to purchase or send money online, you also cannot remove accounts/cards from the account during its limited time.

    EDIT: Also did you accept money from your farming service on this PayPal? Like people sent the money to that PayPal?
    yep and some retarded folks charge backed me and now my balance is negative - -


    Sold 20+ Farming services, worth over 1000 bucks in total.

    Bought/Sold/Traded 10+ Accounts. Most accounts I dealt with are over $500. Never scammed anyone for over a year, and never will.

    I quit Cross Fire due to great percentage of "Legit Players" and thanks to Z8games for "Removing as many hackers from the game as possible!"
    I know I have no one to blame but myself for playing this piece of garbage.
    Final words for Z8games: Fix Your Shit Please.


    To those scammers: so young, so naive

  5. #5
    -Silverz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,540
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    445
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers View Post
    yep and some retarded folks charge backed me and now my balance is negative - -
    How much did they charge-back?
    Was is aloot and did you tell them to send as gift and shit?

  6. #6
    Farmers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by -Silverz View Post
    I had the same issue, my debit card is still stuck in there.
    I have to wait till I'm 18 to remove it.


    ---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by -Silverz View Post
    How much did they charge-back?
    Was is aloot and did you tell them to send as gift and shit?
    yep and they called their credit card company -.- my balance now is around $-340


    Sold 20+ Farming services, worth over 1000 bucks in total.

    Bought/Sold/Traded 10+ Accounts. Most accounts I dealt with are over $500. Never scammed anyone for over a year, and never will.

    I quit Cross Fire due to great percentage of "Legit Players" and thanks to Z8games for "Removing as many hackers from the game as possible!"
    I know I have no one to blame but myself for playing this piece of garbage.
    Final words for Z8games: Fix Your Shit Please.


    To those scammers: so young, so naive

  7. #7
    -Silverz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,540
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    445
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers View Post


    ---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------



    yep and they called their credit card company -.- my balance now is around $-340
    OMFG, were they people on MPGH?

  8. #8
    coolbeans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers View Post
    yep and some retarded folks charge backed me and now my balance is negative - -
    Yep. PayPal thinks that you are laundering money (because it is all bring sent as gifts). Your gonna need to pay PayPal back the negative balance ASAP or you will have debt collectors on your back within a month. If you don't mind me asking, how much is the negative balance?

    Edit: just read above posts. & wow $340... If you supplied all the correct information for PayPal you need to pay that back other wise it will give you a bad credit history. That will affect any loans you want to get eg, house, car, business
    Last edited by coolbeans2; 02-19-2013 at 12:22 AM.

  9. #9
    Farmers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by -Silverz View Post
    OMFG, were they people on MPGH?
    no they were customers i met in game

    ---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post


    Yep. PayPal thinks that you are laundering money (because it is all bring sent as gifts). Your gonna need to pay PayPal back the negative balance ASAP or you will have debt collectors on your back within a month. If you don't mind me asking, how much is the negative balance?

    Edit: just read above posts. & wow $340... If you supplied all the correct information for PayPal you need to pay that back other wise it will give you a bad credit history. That will affect any loans you want to get eg, house, car, business
    wow WTF... that's BS. One of my friend told me that i can just call my debate card company and ask them to get me a new card with new number, and it would all work fine


    Sold 20+ Farming services, worth over 1000 bucks in total.

    Bought/Sold/Traded 10+ Accounts. Most accounts I dealt with are over $500. Never scammed anyone for over a year, and never will.

    I quit Cross Fire due to great percentage of "Legit Players" and thanks to Z8games for "Removing as many hackers from the game as possible!"
    I know I have no one to blame but myself for playing this piece of garbage.
    Final words for Z8games: Fix Your Shit Please.


    To those scammers: so young, so naive

  10. #10
    coolbeans2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers View Post
    no they were customers i met in game

    ---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------



    wow WTF... that's BS. One of my friend told me that i can just call my debate card company and ask them to get me a new card with new number, and it would all work fine
    Yeah it might. But the debt collectors will still hunt you down.

  11. #11
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,907
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,723
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This is the same issue I'm have man... the money you sent me is stuck for 180 days


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  12. #12
    Farmers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
    This is the same issue I'm have man... the money you sent me is stuck for 180 days
    paypal is so fucking gay. Bro do you know any payment method where the buyer can't chargeback and the money can't get limited or something like dat? (none-ZP)


    Sold 20+ Farming services, worth over 1000 bucks in total.

    Bought/Sold/Traded 10+ Accounts. Most accounts I dealt with are over $500. Never scammed anyone for over a year, and never will.

    I quit Cross Fire due to great percentage of "Legit Players" and thanks to Z8games for "Removing as many hackers from the game as possible!"
    I know I have no one to blame but myself for playing this piece of garbage.
    Final words for Z8games: Fix Your Shit Please.


    To those scammers: so young, so naive

  13. #13
    DEADS0NG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I will never understand why people think that asking someone to send them money as a "gift" protects them.

    Please understand, it does not protect you.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to DEADS0NG For This Useful Post:

    Farmers (02-19-2013)

  15. #14
    We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Cataclypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    13,907
    Reputation
    1725
    Thanks
    1,723
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers View Post
    paypal is so fucking gay. Bro do you know any payment method where the buyer can't chargeback and the money can't get limited or something like dat? (none-ZP)
    Your right, pretty much nothing except ZP.


    Skype: MPGH.Cataclypse
     


    Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV



  16. #15
    Farmers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


    Your right, pretty much nothing except ZP.


    Sold 20+ Farming services, worth over 1000 bucks in total.

    Bought/Sold/Traded 10+ Accounts. Most accounts I dealt with are over $500. Never scammed anyone for over a year, and never will.

    I quit Cross Fire due to great percentage of "Legit Players" and thanks to Z8games for "Removing as many hackers from the game as possible!"
    I know I have no one to blame but myself for playing this piece of garbage.
    Final words for Z8games: Fix Your Shit Please.


    To those scammers: so young, so naive

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need info about PayPal and PayZa
    By SDRT in forum Homework & Learning Section
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:31 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 01:36 AM
  3. [Solved] Need some help about paypal !
    By S]n!ck-_* in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 01:15 PM
  4. About PayPal
    By LiL Mikko in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:00 PM