Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Stay banned fgt, Stay sucking my dix daily.
    Fuck your signature man... -_-


  2. #17
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Stay banned fgt, Stay sucking my dix daily.
    fuck off kid

    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    lol, I guess that's why he is a cocksucker.
    that and he thinks Psycho is spelled Seko, and he has the nerve to say I have downs?
    The One and Only...

  3. #18
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    fuck off kid

    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------



    that and he thinks Psycho is spelled Seko, and he has the nerve to say I have downs?
    Its called being creative.. downy boi


  4. #19
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,808
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,144
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    fuck off kid

    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------



    that and he thinks Psycho is spelled Seko, and he has the nerve to say I have downs?
    Woha bro, What did you say? Sorry but I Can't understand you with all those dicks in your mouth
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  5. #20
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Its called being creative.. downy boi
    Oh god, flame war incoming.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  6. #21
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,808
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,144
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Fuck your signature man... -_-
    Like my avatar_ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  7. #22
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Like my avatar_ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    What movie is your signature from lol


  8. #23
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,808
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,144
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    What movie is your signature from lol
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #24
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post
    Oh god, flame war incoming.
    Can't be fucked with a flame war right now
    The One and Only...

  10. #25
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Fuck that shit!

    ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
    Can't be fucked with a flame war right now
    Yeah because you will lose, because the only comebacks you have is "Cocksucker" "Sux some more Dix" or some stupid over used shit like that, because you are uncreative and can't think for yourself, so you follow the bandwagon.. fucking un-creative piece of shit.


  11. #26
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    "Disapparate"


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  12. #27
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    The question was answered already ... @Liz @Nico

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaakske View Post
    Better get some more posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Can't get a sig until 10-15 posts.

  13. #28
    Snowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    859
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Fuck that shit!

    ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------



    Yeah because you will lose, because the only comebacks you have is "Cocksucker" "Sux some more Dix" or some stupid over used shit like that, because you are uncreative and can't think for yourself, so you follow the bandwagon.. fucking un-creative piece of shit.
    sigh actually i have things to do and i cant be fucked trying to have a flame war when im busy
    im un-creative and i follow a bandwagon? oh wow so original and very insulting... your insults need some work kid come meet me on razer comms and i'll flame the fuck out of you on mic pussy like i said cbf with this typing shit
    The One and Only...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Basic Signature
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 01:33 AM
  2. Add to your signature :P
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:16 PM
  3. Signature Request
    By RebornAce in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 12:53 AM
  4. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM
  5. please a signature
    By yonylv in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 12:21 AM