Thread: Reputation

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    rugerty100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Reputation

    How do you give someone negative reputation, and does your reputation go down when you rep someone?
    Also, what affects the amount of reputation given when you rep someone?
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    You can't give negative reputation anymore, and your reputation does not go down when you rep somebody.
    And im not sure but i think the higher rank you are the more rep you can add to a player.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smaug For This Useful Post:

    Laff (05-30-2013)

  4. #3
    zahid94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the net
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by avery12 View Post
    You can't give negative reputation anymore, and your reputation does not go down when you rep somebody.
    And im not sure but i think the higher rank you are the more rep you can add to a player.
    another question, how about the "MEM LVL1" thingy?
    how to upgrade that that to lvl 2 or something..

  5. #4
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid94 View Post
    another question, how about the "MEM LVL1" thingy?
    how to upgrade that that to lvl 2 or something..
    You get Member Level 2 when you reach 2,500 posts. And you also get an underlined name Example: avery12
    You get Member Level 3 when you reach 5,000 posts. And you also get an bold and underlined name. Example: avery12
    You get Member Level 4 when you reach 10,000 posts, plus the underlined and bolded name above.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smaug For This Useful Post:

    Laff (05-30-2013),zahid94 (05-26-2013)

  7. #5
    zahid94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the net
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by avery12 View Post

    You get Member Level 2 when you reach 2,500 posts. And you also get an underlined name Example: avery12
    You get Member Level 3 when you reach 5,000 posts. And you also get an bold and underlined name. Example: avery12
    You get Member Level 4 when you reach 10,000 posts, plus the underlined and bolded name above.
    got it,so reputation is not related to member level? thanks

  8. #6
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by zahid94 View Post
    got it,so reputation is not related to member level? thanks
    I think it is related ..
    Higher member level = More post
    More post = More Rep power ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  9. #7
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    I think it is related ..
    Higher member level = More post
    More post = More Rep power ..
    < Have high posts, very low rep

  10. #8
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,485
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    < Have high posts, very low rep
    Rep doesn't increase with posts ..
    You need you earn rep ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





Similar Threads

  1. OGKEYS reputation
    By 4ASSI in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 10:30 AM
  2. Reputation points!
    By Fairplay? in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:04 PM
  3. [Question] Reputation
    By ArbitraryDrone in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 09:17 AM
  4. Is someone going to fix reputation system.
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:08 AM
  5. About Reputation...
    By arunforce in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:58 AM