Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    user3144's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused

    remove prefixes if they're not allowed

    Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

    on this board you have the option to use the prefix ''request''

    Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

    on this board you have the option to use the prefix ''help request''

    i didn't have a help request i had a request

    my thread was deleted and they told me to post it on ''help & requests''

    if ''requests'' aren't allowed on that board then it shouldn't be a prefix

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to user3144 For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Royce[DU] (06-01-2013)

  3. #2
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,948
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    ffs , Please listen to this guy, People post in the hack section with discussion , tutorial, request prefix.

    also user , you can request?
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    user3144 (06-01-2013)

  5. #3
    user3144's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl sweatshirt View Post

    ffs , Please listen to this guy, People post in the hack section with discussion , tutorial, request prefix.
    yeah i don't understand why they made their own options against the rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl sweatshirt View Post

    also user , you can request?
    yes. if you're asking if i am able to request on the help & request board

  6. #4
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,848
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,046
    Unless it pertained to RotMG, then it should be posted here.

    Requests for RotMG are posted here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...-hacks-cheats/
    Help Requests for RotMG are posted here: Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  7. #5
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,044
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post
    Unless it pertained to RotMG, then it should be posted here.
    This is the section is where the higher Staff members comes a lot ..
    I don't see a lot of higher staff members going to the RotMG section ..
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 06-02-2013 at 08:52 AM.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  8. #6
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,848
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


    This is the section is where the higher Staff members comes a lot ..
    I don't see a lot of higher staff members going to the RotMG section ..
    I realize that, I'm saying if the request was for RotMG specifically, it should be posted there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  9. #7
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,948
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    I realize that, I'm saying if the request was for RotMG specifically, it should be posted there.
    Not really because the admins would not see this.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  10. #8
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,848
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl sweatshirt View Post


    Not really because the admins would not see this.
    I suppose you're right.

    Meh, there are sections for a reason though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  11. #9
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,948
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhmazed View Post


    I suppose you're right.

    Meh, there are sections for a reason though.
    it's for ROTMG related subjects

    this thread is for ROTMG section not specifically for the game ROTMG
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Features that are not allowed on MPGH?
    By mast3rdoom in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. gameguard is dectecing false hacks when they r not on
    By itachi1795 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 10:10 AM
  3. Bitching about leechers is not allowed.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 03:42 PM
  4. BB code quote is not allowed
    By Gourav2122 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:57 PM
  5. In order that they do not detect you
    By mackus in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:46 PM