Thread: How to MPGH

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 594
  1. #166
    jcsmitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    364
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cool
    i can relate to this in the future

  2. #167
    billalm56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    US, California, Temecula
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    Sorry splint i copied your avatar I found it cool going to change it right now.

    ---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

    I have another question why do i see spacial titles for example: how do we get these sorry i'm new

  3. #168
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by billalm56 View Post
    Sorry splint i copied your avatar I found it cool going to change it right now.

    ---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

    I have another question why do i see spacial titles for example: how do we get these sorry i'm new
    That is a custom image title , You can have one when you reach 1337 posts . (You can make any image title you like)
    Or just donate today and have the unlimited perks of a donator such as (bolded name/colored name/request image title without a post count....).

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  4. #169
    Vision+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pretty useful, thanks

  5. #170
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great job.
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

  6. #171
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine

    Is there an editor for the Guild wars 2 wiki? If there isn't already a wiki section, it would great if there could be one seeing as all I ever really do is write tutorials for Guild Wars 2.
    Last edited by Plutonsvea; 06-27-2013 at 06:25 AM.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  7. #172
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,565
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,432
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hmm 50 Posts and I got Novice instead of Member? hmmm

  8. #173
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    Hmm 50 Posts and I got Novice instead of Member? hmmm
    It updates every time the server checks the number of posts of each individual. It should be changed by tomorrow for you :P



  9. #174
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    It updates every time the server checks the number of posts of each individual. It should be changed by tomorrow for you :P
    You should be a cool guy and answer my question I had above! ~700th post
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  10. #175
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
    You should be a cool guy and answer my question I had above! ~700th post
    It doesn't seem like there is a wikin section for it at all.. And it's not up to me to open sections. Also, 1900th post :P



  11. #176
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
    It doesn't seem like there is a wikin section for it at all.. And it's not up to me to open sections. Also, 1900th post :P

    Damn. I hate being the only enthusiastic one about certain things. :C.
    Well if you ever get a chance at opening a section for Guild Wars 2, go check out my tutorials and stuff and give me some feedback? :P
    Gz on 1900. Almost at postban C:
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





  12. #177
    MiniPwnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Lurking
    why isn't this sticky at all?

  13. #178
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniPwnr View Post
    why isn't this sticky at all?
    Because someone didn't quite find it Sticky Worthy. Duh.

  14. #179
    MiniPwnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Because someone didn't quite find it Sticky Worthy. Duh.
    OK that's a point haha

  15. #180
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,317
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    475
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post

    Damn. I hate being the only enthusiastic one about certain things. :C.
    Well if you ever get a chance at opening a section for Guild Wars 2, go check out my tutorials and stuff and give me some feedback? :P
    Gz on 1900. Almost at postban C:
    You're talking.. I could be a minion by now if only my section had some releases going on



Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. :O look how much mpgh is worth :P
    By renato9 in forum General
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. How does MPGH make there cool V.I.P Menu
    By moffat in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 11:03 AM
  3. [Help] How comes MPGH doesn't allow Cracked/Leaked VIP?
    By TaBz3 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 01:02 PM
  4. this is how much mpgh is worth
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 05:03 PM
  5. How does MPGH make hacks?
    By Just a Voice in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:58 AM

Tags for this Thread