Thanks

Editing Packet Flows To/From Game Server

Hey everyone,

I am trying to learn a little about changing the data sent and received from my computer or game client to the server. Say I'm playing an MMO and there is a spell that is insta-cast. The speed of the cast is determined by my Ping, and I would like to be able to manipulate that. I do not know very much about Cheat Engine, or any clients in general. I do have a knowledge in coding/software & web dev. so I would think I could catch on pretty quick.

If anyone could point me in the right direction or maybe a guide, that would be much appreciated.

Below is a video of an example of what I mean. The spell casted is an instant cast, with 1 cast a second. They are casting A LOT more per second. This is also all online. (Not saying this is the game I am speaking about) ^_^

Thanks!
    Euphorical

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    In video is SpeedAttack, i dont mean SpdProcess

Quote Originally Posted by Euphorical View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am trying to learn a little about changing the data sent and received from my computer or game client to the server. Say I'm playing an MMO and there is a spell that is insta-cast. The speed of the cast is determined by my Ping, and I would like to be able to manipulate that. I do not know very much about Cheat Engine, or any clients in general. I do have a knowledge in coding/software & web dev. so I would think I could catch on pretty quick.

If anyone could point me in the right direction or maybe a guide, that would be much appreciated.

Below is a video of an example of what I mean. The spell casted is an instant cast, with 1 cast a second. They are casting A LOT more per second. This is also all online. (Not saying this is the game I am speaking about) ^_^

Thanks!
    Euphorical
    Donations like thanks .)

Thanks
    What was that post?

Thanks
    What was that post?