Thanks

Possibility to get banned by VAC?

So i'm new to using cheats in games, and i only use them for certain games. So i wanted to know, what is the chances to get your steam account banned by VAC by using a cheat from MPGH. I don't want to get my account banned since it's worth a lot. I've heard the typical response time is around 1-3 days for VAC. But what do you guys know/think. Anny response would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardGaming View Post
    So i'm new to using cheats in games, and i only use them for certain games. So i wanted to know, what is the chances to get your steam account banned by VAC by using a cheat from MPGH. I don't want to get my account banned since it's worth a lot. I've heard the typical response time is around 1-3 days for VAC. But what do you guys know/think. Anny response would be appreciated, thanks.
    Depends how you get caught... If you're caught by a user and reported it could take up to a week to get banned, if you get caught by a developer it could take 1-2 days. if you're caught by the automatic system then you're banned on the spot. No remorse from the VAC Bots my friend.

If you wish to keep your account safe, don't use hacks. I used to use them... I've lost 4 accounts all with quite a few games on them (30+) where as more then half was VAC Protected Games. I haven't used a game hack for ages now as I don't wanna risk my 5th and current account with over 100 games on it for once.
    I is pansexual furry and proud

Server Information: