Poll: There must be a Metin-2 Section?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    ineverhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At your window lookin at you.
    Posts
    1,522
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailur3 View Post
    You shouldn't be on the comp right?
    I was not on comp for 4 days.. i think 4 days is fine.
    R3spect list:
    vondony
    arunforce
    Dave84311
    reeciboi
    hejsan
    InHuman
    MissSexy
    Toxin
    Enz
    Wolf

  2. #17
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by ineverhack View Post
    I was not on comp for 4 days.. i think 4 days is fine.
    NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo.

    You said 7 days. You failed. Wheres my £1,000?

  3. #18
    ineverhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At your window lookin at you.
    Posts
    1,522
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailur3 View Post
    NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo.

    You said 7 days. You failed. Wheres my £1,000?
    I wos not at PC 3 days after i wanted to try to win CF tournament. After 4 days more so... Where is my 3,000$?
    R3spect list:
    vondony
    arunforce
    Dave84311
    reeciboi
    hejsan
    InHuman
    MissSexy
    Toxin
    Enz
    Wolf

  4. #19
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by ineverhack View Post
    I wos not at PC 3 days after i wanted to try to win CF tournament. After 4 days more so... Where is my 3,000$?
    I spent it.

  5. #20
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This game fucking fails. Took them a long time to put it out and it fucking fails idk why it took them so fucking long the game is shit and I can make some thing like it faster then them.

  6. #21
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    This game fucking fails. Took them a long time to put it out and it fucking fails idk why it took them so fucking long the game is shit and I can make some thing like it faster then them.
    I actually challenge you to make a mmorpg, in under 4 months.

  7. #22
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    they dunt mak them they just improt i think?

  8. #23
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailur3 View Post
    I actually challenge you to make a mmorpg, in under 4 months.

  9. #24
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    Hmm.. Fine i challenge you to make a good working one in 3 days

  10. #25
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The one in the video looks a lot better then what they made and I don't have time to download it and fuck around with it.

  11. #26
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    The one in the video looks a lot better then what they made and I don't have time to download it and fuck around with it.
    K don't accept

  12. #27
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol k I will but I get a week starting tomorrow because I'm playing wow all day and I will have online play to.

  13. #28
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    lol k I will but I get a week starting tomorrow because I'm playing wow all day and I will have online play to.
    Ok sure thing. so on the 18th of October, or before you will post the mmorpg?

  14. #29
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yes and I will have online play to.

  15. #30
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,351
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    Yes and I will have online play to.
    Kk, i look forward to playing it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. we need a new section
    By yourtiy in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 01:30 AM
  2. new room for mpgh
    By damanis1 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 10:33 AM
  3. New Section Added
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. new section....
    By -[standoff]- in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 04:03 AM

Tags for this Thread