Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    kohjerome10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real Life
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    775
    My Mood
    Asleep

    New Moderator For BlackShot Section

    Hi Staff of MPGH,

    I would like to suggest that you have one more moderator for the BlackShot Section as the current mod is often not online, I agree we all have our own life but at least have a few mods in-charge and not only one, and because he isn't always online some people might try to be funny and make fake or troll post, which is super irritating.

    I sincerely hope you will arrange for a new moderator to be incharge of BlackShot Section.
    Pain Changes People.

  2. #2
    jackiego60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH hackers world
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    923
    My Mood
    Innocent
    It's not easy to get another moderator, First of all he or she have to be active almost all day.2nd he or she must know what they are doing, 3rd followed all the rules on MPGH

  3. #3
    kohjerome10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real Life
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    775
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiego60 View Post
    It's not easy to get another moderator, First of all he or she have to be active almost all day.2nd he or she must know what they are doing, 3rd followed all the rules on MPGH
    It's Pretty easy. All they have to do is make someone who is currently a mod to be incharge of BS Section as well.
    Pain Changes People.

  4. #4
    jackiego60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH hackers world
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    923
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by kohjerome10 View Post


    It's Pretty easy. All they have to do is make someone who is currently a mod to be incharge of BS Section as well.
    lol we still need to find that person

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jackiego60 For This Useful Post:

    iizzul7 (12-10-2014)

  6. #5
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    I just checked @COD3RIN profile and guess what , he was Online and you wasn't online @kohjerome10
    I hope what I said here ^ explains it , Minions have different time zones from other members and they have also their real life to deal with , I'm sure whenever he is free he will check his section and clean it from (Advertisement/scams/trolls...) .
    Also that's why we have GM's "Global Moderators" they are responsible of the whole forum and take care of what's missed or not deleted etc...
    Just make sure you report thread or posts that doesn't match MPGH rules : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php and the staff will take care of it as soon as possible .
    Last edited by Flengo; 12-13-2014 at 05:10 AM. Reason: We're not General Managers

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  7. #6
    kohjerome10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real Life
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    775
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    I just checked @COD3RIN profile and guess what , he was Online and you wasn't online @kohjerome10
    I hope what I said here ^ explains it , Minions have different time zones from other members and they have also their real life to deal with , I'm sure whenever he is free he will check his section and clean it from (Advertisement/scams/trolls...) .
    Also that's why we have GM's "Global Moderators" they are responsible of the whole forum and take care of what's missed or not deleted etc...
    Just make sure you report thread or posts that doesn't match MPGH rules : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php and the staff will take care of it as soon as possible .
    Thank You for explaining. Alright i understand now. You may close the thread. @Ameer
    Pain Changes People.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] suggest for Blackshot section
    By Faris Hadzir in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:24 AM
  2. I think we need a new moderator for the Vindictus section
    By cyb in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 07:42 PM
  3. If you want a moderator for this section...
    By arunforce in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 02:50 PM
  4. Any Moderators For This Section?
    By Cataldo in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:27 AM