Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

site is running incredibly slow

Hi

Site is running v slow today and I keep getting timed out when viewing topics; replying to topics or trying to send a PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I am currently experiencing no issues myself, but sounds like you could have been online during a DDoS attack which tends to reflect those symptoms. Unfortunately, there's not much we can do about that, so in those occasions it is best to come back at a future time. As always, however. It is recommended you delete your cache, and make sure your connection is a good one, as well as be mindful that any heavy use of your system can affect browser performance.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.