Thread: Drawing

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,758
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Drawing

    Gone start doing some drawing, any recommendations. I will start small copying from youtube videos and then start inventing stuff of my own knowing how to draw those stuff.

  2. #2
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,846
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What do you want to draw is there a certain things you want to draw such as Anime, Realistic, Abstract, Graffiti, Porn, Environment, Cartoon its best for you to choose one thing and work on it and then branch out I've down all of the above so I can give you tips and drawing tutorials on it @Hades.

  3. #3
    qqwhatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Killthenoise , Please could you give tutorials on colour theory for shading of skin, porn is of interest to me, and maybe a little cartoon?
    Thanks very much.

  4. #4
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,758
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    What do you want to draw is there a certain things you want to draw such as Anime, Realistic, Abstract, Graffiti, Porn, Environment, Cartoon its best for you to choose one thing and work on it and then branch out I've down all of the above so I can give you tips and drawing tutorials on it @Hades.
    Anime, Itachi Uchicha ^_^

  5. #5
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,846
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,151
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by qqwhatever View Post
    Killthenoise , Please could you give tutorials on colour theory for shading of skin, porn is of interest to me, and maybe a little cartoon?
    Thanks very much.
    Could you give me some examples ?? if its 18+ put it in a spoiler

    Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    Anime, Itachi Uchicha ^_^
    Give me some pictures and I'll let you know how they are done and I'll show you some outlining tutorials

  6. #6
    cwvps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What genre anime? Sci-fi? Something else?

  7. #7
    RZG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Not bad, it should be more sharper.

  8. #8
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,156
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    Anime, Itachi Uchicha ^_^
    Yes! Draw him, would be so dope!

    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  9. #9
    Adrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    128.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,219
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    2,758
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto View Post


    Yes! Draw him, would be so dope!
    Itachi>naruto m9 haha i already have drawn sasuke as a child, but am struggling to draw itachi with a full body and sharingan.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RZG View Post
    Not bad, it should be more sharper.
    lool wut? Don't shit post man.

  10. #10
    Enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    c:\
    Posts
    1,156
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    379
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    Itachi>naruto m9 haha i already have drawn sasuke as a child, but am struggling to draw itachi with a full body and sharingan.

    - - - Updated - - -



    lool wut? Don't shit post man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    Itachi>naruto m9 haha i already have drawn sasuke as a child, but am struggling to draw itachi with a full body and sharingan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    Itachi>naruto m9 haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    m9


    If I helped and you want to thank me please click the button or the button
    Check out my YouTube
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Flag Counter is on since 3/21/2015
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    NotKello This is my one and only skype, if I contact you from a source that isn't MPGH or Skype PM me on MPGH for verification, feel free to add me.
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me feel free to add me on Skype, and I'll be happy to answer you.



    Successful Sells: 14
    Scammed :1



  11. #11
    doomftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    can you draw something that describes the beauty of venice?

Similar Threads

  1. [Drawing] My first drawing done with photoshop acceptable
    By molot in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 12:39 AM
  2. [Drawing] Cool, Cute, and Funny drawing from 2012
    By Nathalie in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:57 AM
  3. [Drawing] Drawing #2 From 2012
    By Nathalie in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 03:17 AM
  4. [Drawing] Drawing Pad
    By Rance-Llama in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:34 AM
  5. [Drawing] Can someone hand draw this
    By Observation in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM