Thread: Need some help!

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    AshBurnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Question Need some help!

    Hello, MPGH.

    Ash here.

    I was wondering if I can ask who made this User Title, I've seen the exact same one but it said "Cheat Dev, Booster..etc" and it had the same animation kind of.




    So who ever made this, please teach me?

    Skype is : Ashburnerx

    EDIT: Found the Cheat Dev Gif
    Last edited by AshBurnerX; 02-27-2016 at 03:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マイホーム
    Posts
    4,916
    Reputation
    780
    Thanks
    1,406
    @ @Nik i believe this is for you.
    Imposter Warning/useful information
    PM me anytime if you need any help.
    Contact me via |
    "I'm a deadbeat cousin, I hate family reunions
    Fucked the church up by drinkin at the communion
    Spillin free wine, now my tux is ruined
    In town for a day, what the fuck we doin?"

    MPGH Member Since - 06-07-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 11-23-2015
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 02-05-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Gaming News) Since - 02-08-2016
    MPGH News Force Member (Art & Design news) Since 07-07-2016
    MPGH Minion (Steam section) Since 11-05-2016

  3. #3
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yep, I made both of them and I'd love to teach you how to make them, but it'd take a long time to teach it. I myself aren't very confident with GIF's too.

  4. #4
    AshBurnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Yep, I made both of them and I'd love to teach you how to make them, but it'd take a long time to teach it. I myself aren't very confident with GIF's too.
    @Nik I'm willing to pay, I'm a Fast Learner when it comes to it!

  5. #5
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AshBurnerX View Post
    @Nik I'm willing to pay, I'm a Fast Learner when it comes to it!
    Not about money. I have my own really dumb and complicated way of doing it and its definitely not the best way of creating animations. Your best bet is YouTube

  6. #6
    AshBurnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post


    Not about money. I have my own really dumb and complicated way of doing it and its definitely not the best way of creating animations. Your best bet is YouTube
    YouTube is ass for me, for finding the right tutorial. I would love if you could just at least show me

    How you made the "Cheat Dev" or the "Gaar"

    or you can LINK me some Tutorials on the Animations

  7. #7
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,707
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You can use After Effects for this, you can do animations on it easiest ways possible. Making it into gif in there isn't that hard either, all you need is media encoder.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  8. #8
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AshBurnerX View Post
    YouTube is ass for me, for finding the right tutorial. I would love if you could just at least show me

    How you made the "Cheat Dev" or the "Gaar"

    or you can LINK me some Tutorials on the Animations
    I didn't use any tutorials. I used a bunch of motion blurs to basically do it.

  9. #9
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    171
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AshBurnerX View Post
    @Nik I'm willing to pay, I'm a Fast Learner when it comes to it!
    Hey, I can do those GIFs, it really takes some time to do, I do it on Photoshop basically frame by frame and then putting into the timeline. Although it's a pain process and there are faster ways to achieve the same thing, I personally recommend you to do frame by frame.

    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  10. #10
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,707
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by V a L View Post
    Hey, I can do those GIFs, it really takes some time to do, I do it on Photoshop basically frame by frame and then putting into the timeline. Although it's a pain process and there are faster ways to achieve the same thing, I personally recommend you to do frame by frame.
    Like I said, After Effects does the thing, that's where most gifs are from.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  11. #11
    Adrenaline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual Studio
    Posts
    1,132
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    500
    My Mood
    Angelic
    After Effects works fine.

  12. #12
    AshBurnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    185
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You see, I'm very not so good at After Effects.


    Even though I have the Program and try my best to learn it, so I'm just looking for Tutorials that involve what @Nik made.

  13. #13
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,707
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AshBurnerX View Post
    You see, I'm very not so good at After Effects.


    Even though I have the Program and try my best to learn it, so I'm just looking for Tutorials that involve what @Nik made.
    There is no tutorials for it, sure its hard to learn but learning is the best part of everything.. Or you simply search from wrong neighborhood for the tutorials
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    AshBurnerX (02-28-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Need some help with my Project
    By Vertual~ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:33 PM
  2. [Help Request] need some help plz
    By crappule20 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. [Help Request] Need some help with my server premisions
    By pero122 in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:55 PM
  4. [Help Request] Need some help to make a bot
    By Domo in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 11:15 AM
  5. [Help Request] I need some help with binding eps7
    By v1zhaixingv1 in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:25 PM