Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Lightbulb Audio Spectrum/Visualizer ... Easy to do ... Will pay ... Looking for quality work

These are very simple and easy to make, and I know this because a couple years ago I made them myself with literally zero beforehand experience by simply following a YouTube tutorial. The ones I made were very simple and only took 15 to 20 minutes yet still didn't even look bad, hence I'd be expecting quality material if you know what you're doing.

I'm pretty sure the program everyone uses for this (based off looking around on YouTube) is Adobe After Effects and I already used up the month trial myself and am too lazy to update it and pay for it then make them myself but I know it's not too difficult or time consuming to do so I'm looking to pay someone around $3 per to make them for me.

I will need more than one, but only one at a time, and will pay for each one individually. If you do a good job I'd most likely have you do all of mine for me, assuming you're available to.

If you're interested, please contact my skype: leg1t360_

*note*
    If I were to start making money (and my intentions are to at some point be) from these videos, you will not get a cut, as I am not looking for a music video or anything like that, just a simple visualizer that anyone with After Effects should be able to do. If you do an outstanding job and I am completely blown away over and over by every single one you make for me, then we could talk about you getting a small cut, but this would be 100% based on my discretion and is irrelevant to the near future anyways.

edit: since it wasn't clear, I make beats/instrumentals and want to post them on YouTube but need a video to go along with them. i'd be sending you the .mp3 and you'd make the visualizer around it with my logo in the background
    Last edited by Leg1t360_; 07-30-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i added your skype i think i can help

Dank image titles by me want me to make you one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm pretty sure I can help you with that.

Sent you a request @Leg1t360_
    ZeBEAST