Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    Darky820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Happy

    Darky820's Siggy Thread [100% FREE SIGGY SERVICE]

    Introduction..
    Hey everyone basically I will make Signatures and etc and you can give me a project to do and I will make you a signature. I might put some signatures and if you like the Background or the Front picture or any kind of thing that I put in the picture Ill make another Signature or a picture for you with you're name that you want and anything else you want in that Siggy.


    How This works:

    This can work in a lot of ways =P

    You have to give me the picture or you can use the ones I use for my other sigs and its down on the thread the ones I have created.

    You can give me Font or I could use one of mine.

    Some of the Signature's that I created

    That's pretty much it...

    Still confused? Add me on MSN Jimmy_Darksmasher820@Live.com for more info.


    Some of the Signature's that I created:

    1.

    2.

    3.
    Last edited by Darky820; 02-10-2010 at 11:09 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darky820 For This Useful Post:

    SixetyFive (02-14-2010)

  3. #2
    Darky820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Happy
    Taking requests =D
    Last edited by Darky820; 02-10-2010 at 11:29 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darky820 For This Useful Post:

    SixetyFive (02-14-2010)

  5. #3
    Jaackyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Don't double post?
    Used to be 999001


    GFX To Do List :
    [x] Make a decent sig for myself
    [_] Get 100 Posts
    [x]Enter a SOTW
    [x] Come 1st,2nd or 3rd in a SOTW
    [_] Get a decent avatar..

    Misc To Do List :
    [x]Get 100+ Posts
    [x] Get a Random thanks from someone
    [x] Get a 5.00 + kdr in CA
    [x] Get 10 Unbelievables in a row
    [x]Get Banned from CA

    Awards


    PRESS THANKS AND REP+ IF I HELPED OR IF I DIDN'T, PRESS IT ANYWAYS :P

  6. #4
    Basket Case's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I want one! pweeetty pwease

  7. #5
    Darky820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you want the a signature please

    1st Post a picture. (You Must post a picture)

    2nd If you want more thn 1 picture in ur sig post again.

    3rd If you want to use a render or something for the background thn post it or (I Could use my own)

    4th Post a font or (I cud use my own)

    You must post 1 Picture AT LEAST you dont need 2 pics but 1 is must.

    Post link or an Attachment of Pictures/Fonts.

    Also:: Add me on msn to be updated and etc =D

    Msn: Jimmy_Darksmasher820@Live.com

    Thanks,
    Darky820
    Last edited by Darky820; 02-11-2010 at 07:53 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darky820 For This Useful Post:

    SixetyFive (02-14-2010)

  9. #6
    iLikeSmarties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Angelic


    Try to add Lighting to it and use any font.

    BTW try to make it a bit smaller and Add my name to it

    iLikeSmarites

    Also make another one exactly the same but instead of putting iLikeSmarites put James

  10. #7
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,072
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    1. Dont double post
    2. Use PM for requests... it floods your thread and makes it almost impossible to locate requests

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  11. #8
    Darky820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeSmarties View Post


    Try to add Lighting to it and use any font.

    BTW try to make it a bit smaller and Add my name to it

    iLikeSmarites

    Also make another one exactly the same but instead of putting iLikeSmarites put James
    What you mean like adding lighting?

    Contour? Shadows? stuff like tht?
    Last edited by Darky820; 02-11-2010 at 04:42 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darky820 For This Useful Post:

    SixetyFive (02-14-2010)

  13. #9
    JustinFatalx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Ya can you make mine? Info below!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
    Main Text/Name: Pwn or get Pwned.
    Sub Text/Quote: Guess we know who won this fight.
    Size: Any
    Style: Any
    Theme:
    Colour: Id like the text to be Orange and Black.
    Image/Render:



    Designer: Any



  14. #10
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Darky820 View Post
    Introduction..
    Hey everyone basically I will make Signatures and etc and you can give me a project to do and I will make you a signature. I might put some signatures and if you like the Background or the Front picture or any kind of thing that I put in the picture Ill make another Signature or a picture for you with you're name that you want and anything else you want in that Siggy.


    How This works:

    This can work in a lot of ways =P

    You have to give me the picture or you can use the ones I use for my other sigs and its down on the thread the ones I have created.

    You can give me Font or I could use one of mine.

    Some of the Signature's that I created

    That's pretty much it...

    Still confused? Add me on MSN Jimmy_Darksmasher820@Live.com for more info.


    Some of the Signature's that I created:

    1.

    2.

    3.
    Those don't look too good IMO. Either way, you should ask them to request in the correct format. It's easier to make signatures that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  15. #11
    Darky820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox View Post


    Those don't look too good IMO. Either way, you should ask them to request in the correct format. It's easier to make signatures that way.
    I use to have 20 more but Once I re-installed my Vista I lost em all:/


    @JustinFatalx...

    add me on msn I gotta talk a lil more =D

    Jimmy_Darksmasher820@Live.com
    Last edited by Darky820; 02-11-2010 at 10:08 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darky820 For This Useful Post:

    SixetyFive (02-14-2010)

  17. #12
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Er.. why was this moved to the SOTW section? Shouldn't it been in the Sig Request?

  18. #13
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    Er.. why was this moved to the SOTW section? Shouldn't it been in the Sig Request?
    What the heck you talkin' about. It's IN the Sig Request Section.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  19. #14
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox View Post


    What the heck you talkin' about. It's IN the Sig Request Section.
    Eh, it got moved again. It was in the SOTW section last time I checked.

  20. #15
    Darky820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yeah by mistake I posted it there but thn I wrote to bring the thread here and one of staff member did it =D@!!

    Edit: One Signature is done!!

    @JustinFatalx heres ur signature link

    Link: http://i49.tinypic.com/2wp1k5y.png and just use the [IMG] AND [/IMG] on the sides on ur siggy =D

    Looks:
    Last edited by Darky820; 02-12-2010 at 12:03 AM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darky820 For This Useful Post:

    SixetyFive (02-14-2010)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Big List of Free Web Services
    By sp5710 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 05:02 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:56 AM
  3. New call of duty 4 server ! working fine! 100% free 24 jan 2010
    By punkdude205 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 07:26 AM
  4. WTS FREE AFK SERVICE
    By Al Capwne in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:17 AM
  5. Only totally free hosting service.
    By Hellen351 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 01:22 PM