Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by BeginingOfTheEnd View Post
    U shouldnt have lol
    now choose/yea

  2. #17
    serpentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your moms bed
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    175
    Render doesn't fit. There is no blending and the BG color doesn't match the render.


    Bans: 1337

    .:Gifts:.

    Johhny 3 Tears: [x] [x]

  3. #18
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
    Render doesn't fit. There is no blending and the BG color doesn't match the render.
    im quite sure i know what i did...plus i dont want advice from a troll

  4. #19
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    If your Photo Editing skills are better than your typo's then i'll be surprised.
    I want to see your skills.

    Main Text/Name: Hai, i'm gay.
    Sub Text/Quote: Justin Bieber
    Size: 500 x 250
    Style: Cross Between Retro & Abstract
    Theme: Gay faggots
    Colour: Gray, Dark Blue, Black, etc;
    Image/Render: http://joniwagner.files.*********.co...in-bieber1.jpg
    Other Information: Surprise me, i'm testing your skills to see if it's worth having a Sig Request thread.

    *note: I gave you a link to a non-rendered image because I want to see your skills when it comes to rendering / erasing, I don't' know the proper terms for Photoshopping, so go easy on me.


  5. #20
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why the fuck upload them in a RAR
    just upload to photobucket


    Shifty sexy shit


  6. #21
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    tinypic is easier no need to create a account.

  7. #22
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by EpK View Post
    tinypic is easier no need to create a account.

    Just like my User Title
    /
    I'm going to make a Sig Request Practice thread since i'm new to the GFX Section
    o-o I just started coming once I joined the LAOTW


  8. #23
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dont make a sig request thread
    they are stupid
    i had one for a short period
    they dont help u improve cause u make them quickly


    Shifty sexy shit


  9. #24
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    dont make a sig request thread
    they are stupid
    i had one for a short period
    they dont help u improve cause u make them quickly
    but I do need judging.
    and my thread includes constructive criticism
    The GFX Section is calm and pretty slow anyways, and lots of people have even worst signatures and avatars that I can make, gotta change that one step at a time.


  10. #25
    BeginingOfTheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The AVA Section
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    If your Photo Editing skills are better than your typo's then i'll be surprised.
    I want to see your skills.

    Main Text/Name: Hai, i'm gay.
    Sub Text/Quote: Justin Bieber
    Size: 500 x 250
    Style: Cross Between Retro & Abstract
    Theme: Gay faggots
    Colour: Gray, Dark Blue, Black, etc;
    Image/Render: http://joniwagner.files.*********.co...in-bieber1.jpg
    Other Information: Surprise me, i'm testing your skills to see if it's worth having a Sig Request thread.

    *note: I gave you a link to a non-rendered image because I want to see your skills when it comes to rendering / erasing, I don't' know the proper terms for Photoshopping, so go easy on me.
    I Cant do all dis junk Im Just a begininger thts all

  11. #26
    serpentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your moms bed
    Posts
    1,625
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    175
    I think he was talking to tosh102.


    Bans: 1337

    .:Gifts:.

    Johhny 3 Tears: [x] [x]

  12. #27
    HJLCSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Mars
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    35
    Main Text/Name: Owned by HJLCSR
    Sub Text/Quote:None
    Size: big enough to uploade
    Styleark
    Theme: Modern battlefield
    Color: Black,red,blue
    Image/Render: in attachment
    Other Information:
    thnks if u makes it ill thnk thts for sure

  13. #28
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh

    Main Text/Name: HaLaF
    Sub Text/Quote:Th3D00MSil3nC3
    Size:big like freestyle
    Style:Freestyle
    Theme: Crysis 2
    Color: Blue,Black,Yellow
    Image/Render:I really didn`t find any good hope you`ll find some good
    Other Information:i want the render with Crysis 2 soldier and.. i want around him yellow line effects

  14. #29
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by BeginingOfTheEnd View Post
    I Cant do all dis junk Im Just a begininger thts all
    So then don't make a sig request thread

    I want my Justin Bieber signature nao


  15. #30
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thanks, looks good...very good. =)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. if you need a sig post here
    By Hyak in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 11:59 AM
  2. HEY CHRONO, the MPGH gunz clan NEEDS A SIG
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:34 PM
  3. need a sig! plz help
    By m164life in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 02:25 PM
  4. Need a sig .. :D
    By gunot in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:33 PM
  5. Need a sig :D
    By gunot in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 03:36 PM