Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1626
  1. #1096
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Ravallo This one's a challenge. It's going to be split in half, but at a angle like / but more equal.
    Background Colour: 1) Light green 2) Lightish brown
    Text: 1) MC 2) CF
    Text Colour: White.. Or anything you think fits. Could be 2 colors.
    Icon URL: 1) Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting 2) Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Swirl: No

  2. #1097
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post
    @Ravallo This one's a challenge. It's going to be split in half, but at a angle like / but more equal.
    Background Colour: 1) Light green 2) Lightish brown
    Text: 1) MC 2) CF
    Text Colour: White.. Or anything you think fits. Could be 2 colors.
    Icon URL: 1) Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting 2) Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Swirl: No
    Hope I understood you correctly, and that the colours are fine too.
    (If you want me to edit certain parts let me know within 24 hours please, still have the .psd opened)



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (07-18-2012)

  4. #1098
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,717
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Hope I understood you correctly, and that the colours are fine too.
    (If you want me to edit certain parts let me know within 24 hours please, still have the .psd opened)

    ITS PERFECT

  5. #1099
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,452
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Ravallo Here's another challenge..
    Background Colour: #fed794
    Text: "BITCHY"
    Text Colour: White or whatever is good for the tag.
    Icon URL: imgur: the simple image sharer I know the render is a little big, but could you try and make it work?
    Swirl: No, unless it looks good.

    Thanks! :]
    Last edited by Katy; 07-21-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


  6. #1100
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    @Ravallo Here's another challenge..
    Background Colour: #fed794
    Text: "BITCHY"
    Text Colour: White or whatever is good for the tag.
    Icon URL: imgur: the simple image sharer I know the render is a little big, but could you try and make it work?
    Swirl: No, unless it looks good.

    Thanks! :]
    Ok well I hope this is how you imagined it to be



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Katy (07-22-2012)

  8. #1101
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,452
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Ok well I hope this is how you imagined it to be

    that's great!
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


  9. #1102
    RoLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    2,099
    My Mood
    Grumpy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post

    Quoting u instead of mention (they dont work...)
    Could you please make , but then with your font instead of mine and the correct font size placement etc, u know?
    And then again but with a swirl, okay? I wanna see what it looks like tehn and one of them i might be going to use when I reach 1337.

    Thanks in advance and good luck!
    Last edited by RoLe; 07-25-2012 at 07:16 AM.
    former Rez modding NL
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
     
    yoyu333 Mahalkosiheart louisdemon1 jarkajarka
     



    ~

    ~
    ~
    ~

  10. #1103
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLe View Post


    Could you please make , but then with your font instead of mine and the correct font size placement etc, u know?
    And then again but with a swirl, okay? I wanna see what it looks like tehn and one of them i might be going to use when I reach 1337.

    Thanks in advance and good luck!
    Sure thing (:


    and


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    RoLe (07-25-2012)

  12. #1104
    RoLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    2,099
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Sure thing (:


    and
    Thanks man!
    tough: is the brightness lower or something then mine? I mean like the flag and the colour orange. or not?
    anyway good job!
    thanks and +rep
    former Rez modding NL
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
     
    yoyu333 Mahalkosiheart louisdemon1 jarkajarka
     



    ~

    ~
    ~
    ~

  13. #1105
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,744
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Woow Ravallo you're still around anyway can you make one for me to?

    Background Colour: Like a Nuclear yellow
    Text: S|W|P
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: and I want the icon at the end of the banner
    Swirl: No

    Thanks man!!
    Last edited by S|W|P; 07-27-2012 at 02:39 PM.

  14. #1106
    Inquisition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    252
    @Ravallo , hi can you make me an image title please?
    text: "CF FORCE"
    background color: light brown
    text color: white
    url: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    i'd like the picture to be between the CF and FORCE

    Thanks in advance.


    EDIT: i actually want white instead of purple for text color.
    Last edited by Inquisition; 07-28-2012 at 12:48 PM.

  15. #1107
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Background Colour:
    Text: Air Gear
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: try both in middle and in the end pl0x
    Swirl: one swirled and one non swirled pl0x.

    Thank you boss .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  16. #1108
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    Woow Ravallo you're still around anyway can you make one for me to?

    Background Colour: Like a Nuclear yellow
    Text: S|W|P
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: and I want the icon at the end of the banner
    Swirl: No

    Thanks man!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Misdemeanor View Post
    @Ravallo , hi can you make me an image title please?
    text: "CF FORCE"
    background color: light brown
    text color: white
    url: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    i'd like the picture to be between the CF and FORCE

    Thanks in advance.


    EDIT: i actually want white instead of purple for text color.
    Hope this background colour suits you (:



    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Background Colour:
    Text: Air Gear
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: try both in middle and in the end pl0x
    Swirl: one swirled and one non swirled pl0x.

    Thank you boss .
    Wasn't enough space for 2x icon, so I figured I'd keep it like this (:


    and


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Inquisition (08-02-2012),S|W|P (08-02-2012),[MPGH]Time (08-01-2012)

  18. #1109
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,838
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks boss .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  19. #1110
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,744
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thanks its perfect

Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast