Page 76 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1626
  1. #1126
    EpicCockMuncherNo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alone in the Dark
    Posts
    1,554
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    21,219


    Done by @REAP Thanx bro, and yeah hope you dont mind Ravallo

  2. #1127
    Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beyond the Earth
    Posts
    7,807
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    2,174
    My Mood
    Worried
    I made this for fun



    if someone likes it, use it

    EDIT: Never mind, i got what i want...
    Last edited by Fox; 08-21-2012 at 07:37 AM.

  3. #1128
    xKickAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Registered 21/09/2011
    Posts
    1,970
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    15,868
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hello @Ravallo, can you make this tag for me please?

    Text: Hate rz - (Hate[ICON]rz) - (Haterz)
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: http://node3.iconverticons.com/d.php...co&id=hand.ico
    Swirl: Yes
    Background color: #754A31 , http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/...or.pl?c=754a31 (the first)

  4. #1129
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
    Hello @Ravallo, can you make this tag for me please?

    Text: Hate rz - (Hate[ICON]rz) - (Haterz)
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: http://node3.iconverticons.com/d.php...co&id=hand.ico
    Swirl: Yes
    Background color: #754A31 , #754A31 html color code (the first)


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    xKickAssBackup (08-28-2012)

  6. #1130
    xKickAssBackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Thank you

  7. #1131
    .:Gilcrow:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    #StankyRichUserbar

  8. #1132
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Ravallo, Can you make one JUST like the Minion force, but instead of MINION FO, can you make one that says "MC FORCE"

  9. #1133
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    @Ravallo, Can you make one JUST like the Minion force, but instead of MINION FO, can you make one that says "MC FORCE"
    Sure (:



     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Ahmad (08-29-2012)

  11. #1134
    Ahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    1,467
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


    Sure (:

    THANK YOU, THAT IS AWESOME

  12. #1135
    ~Miracle_Summoner~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    A Place That Filled With Codes
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Background Colour: (Please be as specific as possible, eg 'Dark Blue/Navy' instead of 'Blue') = Any but not red/purple/green/blue/yellow/black just try to be darker than gray as possible..
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size) = CHECKED [icon]
    Text Colour: (White is recommended) = Gray
    Icon URL: http://i.imgur.com/7bLLe.jpg
    Swirl: (Yes)

  13. #1136
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Miracle_Summoner~ View Post
    Background Colour: (Please be as specific as possible, eg 'Dark Blue/Navy' instead of 'Blue') = Any but not red/purple/green/blue/yellow/black just try to be darker than gray as possible..
    Text: (7 Characters at max, or 8 with a reduced font size) = CHECKED [icon]
    Text Colour: (White is recommended) = Gray
    Icon URL: http://i.imgur.com/7bLLe.jpg
    Swirl: (Yes)
    Keep in mind you will be needing atleast 1,337 posts to set this as usertitle, unless you become a Donator.
    Till then you can use it in your signature though.

    (Since you didn't really specify on the background colour I made you 3 versions - gray text doesn't look good on quite some background colours)


    and

    and


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    ~Miracle_Summoner~ (08-31-2012)

  15. #1137
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,296
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Background Colour: Instead of a plain color, can you perhaps add in like a cropped image from an actual nebula? Maybe like this one: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and crop it to fit the user title?
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Please resize to a size dimension similar to the regular ones (Trusted Member, Former Staff) those sizes please.
    Swirl: I don't think you can swirl using this bg, so no please .
    Text: NEB(ICON)ULA

    @Ravallo
    Last edited by The Hobbit; 08-31-2012 at 09:01 PM.

  16. #1138
    Leggers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Ravallo

    Background: Black
    Text: Me Gusta
    Pic: http://i48.tinypic.com/2zggg76.png
    Swirl: Yes
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~








  17. #1139
    Echo Phyber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Background Colour: Gray (same color as the background of icon)
    Text: HACKER
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: http://i.imgur.com/lR49N.png
    Swirl: No

    Send me the .psd if possible, thanks in advance.

  18. #1140
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sorry for the late reply, had a sailing weekend with friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post
    Background Colour: Instead of a plain color, can you perhaps add in like a cropped image from an actual nebula? Maybe like this one: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and crop it to fit the user title?
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Please resize to a size dimension similar to the regular ones (Trusted Member, Former Staff) those sizes please.
    Swirl: I don't think you can swirl using this bg, so no please .
    Text: NEB(ICON)ULA

    @Ravallo
    Icon was too detailed and didn't work out too well, so here's the plain version without an icon - looks good in my opinion.



    Quote Originally Posted by legend321 View Post
    @Ravallo

    Background: Black
    Text: Me Gusta
    Pic: http://i48.tinypic.com/2zggg76.png
    Swirl: Yes


    Quote Originally Posted by Echo Phyber View Post
    Background Colour: Gray (same color as the background of icon)
    Text: HACKER
    Text Colour: White
    Icon URL: http://i.imgur.com/lR49N.png
    Swirl: No

    Send me the .psd if possible, thanks in advance.


    Won't be sharing the psd, as that would pretty much make this service useless.
    However:

    1) Open a 152x22 file
    2) Fill up background
    3) Add text (Arial Black, size 20)
    4) Add icon


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravallo For This Useful Post:

    Echo Phyber (09-04-2012),Leggers (09-05-2012),RoLe (09-07-2012),The Hobbit (09-03-2012)

Page 76 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast