Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

[REQUEST] 120x120 Pic :)

I'm not asking for a signature, I'm asking for a profile picture which I could use as my MPGH, Skype and more profile picture. I gave 3 different pictures below which you can take and write iShadowLT on it or find a better one but it has to have the Shadow from sonic. The colour of the writing doesn't really matter but if possible I would like it to be like this -> iShadowLT, if the background is dark then Shadow written in white but "i" and "LT" red

1. Main Text/Name: iShadowLT
    2. Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] Maybe some kind of a tag line in small letters? Like, No one can see me no one can hear me...
    3. Size: 120x120 not more than 64Kb so it could be used as MPGH picture.
    4. Image/Render: One of these: 1, 2, 3 the last one is probably the best, or you can just write shadow in google images and find the one that looks best to you.
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    bump (10 character to be valid)
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'll make something tomorrow. I'd say the fist render is best. The third is kinda dark. And link 2 doesn't work...

And you gotta understand that you can't have sub text or renders and text. That is too much for a 120x120 pic...

/To prevent double posting

Okay, i made something:

I like this one more:

I could make it more like a signature but i don't think an avatar should be that detailed. Just a few simple symbols and some text.
    Last edited by Nachos; 07-04-2011 at 05:03 AM.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    @Nachos Epic! Love it, thank you so much!!! Not even sure which one to use Thank you! You can't really see the full d but it's ok.

EDIT - Just noticed it's 150x150, can't use it as my MPGH pic, could you please make it 120x120, the 2nd version, and maybe white writing or the border around the writing plane white so its clear to read.
    Last edited by Edvardas96; 07-04-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Edvardas96 View Post
    @Nachos Epic! Love it, thank you so much!!! Not even sure which one to use Thank you! You can't really see the full d but it's ok.

EDIT - Just noticed it's 150x150, can't use it as my MPGH pic, could you please make it 120x120, the 2nd version, and maybe white writing or the border around the writing plane white so its clear to read.
    I made it 120x120 and made the text easier too see

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Perfect! Thanks