Thanks

Seeking advice/help with these 2 unfinished tags.

Not even my first week of officially tag-making, so help me out here

I only read 1 tutorial, and that was for my first tag, which is this:

now my problem is, I went through my 50+ tutorials on my backup drive and none of them really helped with the style I was looking for, or did but was in another language T_T. So I just went with the wind on these 2.

For this one.. I was told the first background didn't do the sprite justice, so I went with a blue gradient and texture approach. I have found out that the focal, which I want to be the ball in his hand.... whichever aura kamehameha crap it is... it's drowned out and washed out by the background and it can't really be noticed even up close.
    What I want to know is/are:
    1) What should I do to improve the focal (that kamehameha power ball shit)
    2) What should I do to improve the background and the empty space on the right side?

Same as the other sig, i had something drowning out with the background
    I feel as if the render on this one is getting too close for comfort with the color of the background and is being drowned away.... what can I do with this? add some C4D's? if so, can you put some below that I can add in and improvise with? do I add more of those gradient balls? add lightning brushes? also, how can I make it so that the right side of her... her hair.... isn't so flat, i feel as if it needs to be more wavy and not like she's up against an invisible wall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    1. Add some C4D or just duplicate those sparkles or whatever they are and spread them around the empty space. You could even experiment with some text...

2. That shit sucks. Scrap it!

3. Take an orage soft-edged C4D and liquify it so that it goes along her back. On the front side you could also experiment with text or add some grunge stripes/brushes to add some flow.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

Thanks
    For the last one you could attempt something like my sig but it would be a little difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    For the last one you could attempt something like my sig but it would be a little difficult.
    It would be much harder, but plausible...
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    @Ryguy
    this one?

Thanks
    Yerpp .