Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 292
  1. #226
    TryMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    1,264
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    "the game" made mine for me when i made my own thread....i posted my app here about 2 or 3 days ago and i only just got it yesterday and mine would be last made....well "might" be last made as he said.

    Ok Vladamir, here's your challenge...i posted this picture "FIRST" before anyone and i would like you to put "Tryme"
    "You Won't Regret It" as the moto. and go to my last application and get the info from there
    Last edited by TryMe; 06-30-2009 at 10:49 PM.

  2. #227
    NeverBorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    stealing from the cookie jar
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    563
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    "the game" made mine for me when i made my own thread....i posted my app here about 2 or 3 days ago and i only just got it yesterday and mine would be last made....well "might" be last made as he said.

    Ok Vladamir, here's your challenge...i posted this picture "FIRST" before anyone and i would like you to put "Tryme"
    "You Won't Regret It" as the moto. and go to my last application and get the info from there
    it sounds like you're making a demand, not asking. just saying, lol.

  3. #228
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    No spam, keep on topic.

  4. #229
    TryMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    1,264
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    woops, yet again vladimir not only saved mine for last but skipped it this time, gosh you failed the challenge vladimir....

  5. #230
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    woops, yet again vladimir not only saved mine for last but skipped it this time, gosh you failed the challenge vladimir....
    I've got a life, I can't do 100 things at a time.
    I'll work on it in the afternoon/In the evening.

  6. #231
    Shaqib124's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere......
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sorry for the late reply XD i'll try to find another picture


    EDIT 2

    will this one be better?
    Last edited by Shaqib124; 07-02-2009 at 07:05 AM.

  7. #232
    TryMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    1,264
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    I've got a life, I can't do 100 things at a time.
    I'll work on it in the afternoon/In the evening.
    So Your mainly saying you can't be ass'ed to make a sig. for someone when you made a damn request thread? gosh so much for a GFX person

  8. #233
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMe View Post
    So Your mainly saying you can't be ass'ed to make a sig. for someone when you made a damn request thread? gosh so much for a GFX person
    If you know how much shit I'm going through right now, you would talk different.
    I'll work on it tomorrow.
    if you don't want it anymore, fine, fuck off. I'm really pissed right now.

  9. #234
    (FPS)H4X0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sand Hog
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    DOes nobody want a sig from meh? =3
    meh plz sorry dude for "borrowing" ur sig i just wanted a avatar if u will forgive me will u plz make me a sig with that same girl but a diffrent way so that way it wont be mien but it will still be clouds

  10. #235
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
    meh plz sorry dude for "borrowing" ur sig i just wanted a avatar if u will forgive me will u plz make me a sig with that same girl but a diffrent way so that way it wont be mien but it will still be clouds
    Nope.
    You stole something, without even asking.
    GTFO.
    You will still be banned for ripping.
    if I was a mod, you would get a perma.

  11. #236
    games0124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Here is a form, that i need to complete. rightt?

    Main Text/Name: Games0124
    Sub Text/Quote: Tanzan
    Size: The mandatory size of MPGH
    Style: A little bit abstract and not to colourful.
    Theme: Assassins Creed
    Colour: The colours should like the colours in this picture

    Image/Render: ?
    Other Information: Do whatever you think will make it look more unique and cool. And also the picture I posted I really like that one.

    I'd really appreciate it if you could make me one Vladmir,







    DELETE THIS DOULBE POST, IM SRRY I DOUBLE POSTED THANK-YOU
    Last edited by games0124; 07-09-2009 at 02:04 AM.

  12. #237
    kibanaruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In FairyLand
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Main Text/Name:Nowherefaster
    Sub Text/Quote:
    Size:dosent matter what ever fits u
    Style:dosent really mater
    Theme:Abstract
    Image/Render:Kiba
    Last edited by kibanaruto2; 07-10-2009 at 03:13 PM.

  13. #238
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kibanaruto2 View Post
    Main Text/Name:Nowherefaster
    Sub Text/Quote:
    Size:dosent matter what ever fits u
    Style:dosent really mater
    Theme:Abstract
    Image/Render:Kiba
    Give me a picture please.

  14. #239
    kibanaruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In FairyLand
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Give me a picture please.
    http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...nuzukaKiba.png
    Last edited by kibanaruto2; 07-11-2009 at 02:25 PM.

  15. #240
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm sorry..
    I won't do GFX for like a few days.
    My head is full of shit right now.
    Too much going on.

    Sorry guys.

    Peace, Martin.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Request Thread
    By quin123 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 06:50 PM
  2. Slatz Request Thread
    By Slatz in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 09:27 PM
  3. The Official ImNoobzz Sig Request Thread
    By ImNoobzz in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 10:43 PM
  4. Yes, this is a request thread.
    By Kyojiro in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:20 PM
  5. Yes, this is a request thread.
    By Doom Inductor in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:32 PM

Tags for this Thread