Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 183
  1. #106
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    sure MMD u can rake over the thread for now

    P.S. THX

  2. #107
    Asuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Studying....
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Can you make mine please?

  3. #108
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    I will post again with full size image here
    Main Text/Name: Randomhacker (Right top corner plz)
    Size: Large
    Style: Any
    Theme:Any
    Colour: Darkish
    Image/Render:Main Text/Name: Randomhacker (Right top corner plz)
    Size: Large
    Style: Any
    Theme:Any
    Colour: Darkish
    Image/Render: Planet Renders // Renders: Click image to close this window

    Edit out the background plz, I only want the man and the gun then I want this as background

    Planet Renders // Renders: Click image to close this window

    Thank you


  4. #109
    █████MMD█████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    I will post again with full size image here
    Main Text/Name: Randomhacker (Right top corner plz)
    Size: Large
    Style: Any
    Theme:Any
    Colour: Darkish
    Image/Render:Main Text/Name: Randomhacker (Right top corner plz)
    Size: Large
    Style: Any
    Theme:Any
    Colour: Darkish
    Image/Render: Planet Renders // Renders: Click image to close this window

    Edit out the background plz, I only want the man and the gun then I want this as background

    Planet Renders // Renders: Click image to close this window

    Thank you
    sorry i also cant combine renders, lol.

  5. #110
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Then no worries. Ill get someone or I might not do it at all. Depends


  6. #111
    Oompa loompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eindhoven =]
    Posts
    1,441
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    205
    My Mood
    Lurking
    O jeez, forgot to put it in my signature xDD





  7. #112
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    MMD im gonna be on sumtimes but i want u to keep using/running this thread becasue i can barely go on since i have hella work still and i need to catch up

    Oh and THX XD

  8. #113
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    lol, Ye deroorie, i'll make you a better sig after school ...if i remember...

  9. #114
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    awesome u got unbanned finnaly XD

  10. #115
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wow, you know that halo gift you gave me roflmao i got the same render as you for my latest sig V.V

  11. #116
    ♪ υρ ιи тнє ѕку мєтяσ ѕтуℓιи ♪
    MPGH Member
    Sals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awstralia
    Posts
    2,048
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    265
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Can you make me one please?

    Main Text/Name: [2p]Sals
    Sub Text/Quote: MPGH Star
    Size: anything good like 14 or so
    Style:
    Theme: Crossfire
    Colour: Blue ish lol
    Image/Render: ahhhh ummm can you use this 1??

    Other Information: Ill put your name in my Signature Thank list and i will thank you...
    gєσяgє ¢αяℓιи: ѕσмє ρєσρℓє ѕєє тнє gℓαѕѕ нαℓf fυℓℓ. σтнєяѕ ѕєє ιт нαℓf ємρту. ι ѕєє α gℓαѕѕ тнαт'ѕ тωι¢є αѕ вιg αѕ ιт иєє∂ѕ тσ вє.

    Sals, your ultimate guide to trading:
    - Selling
    - Buying

  12. #117
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by [2P]Sals View Post
    Main Text/Name: [2p]Sals
    Sub Text/Quote: MPGH Star
    Size: anything good like 14 or so
    Style:
    Theme: Crossfire
    Colour: Blue ish lol
    Image/Render: ahhhh ummm can you use this 1??

    Other Information: Ill put your name in my Signature Thank list and i will thank you...
    what size like (blah)X(blah)
    (Blah) = Number
    wondering if u want it big...

  13. #118
    DiDsTeRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Main Text/Name: DiDsTeRR
    Sub Text/Quote: Hello, i'm your killer today
    Size: Avg.(size of the one you maked for MakeMyDay)
    Style: Epic and sweet looking
    Theme:w/e will fit with quote
    Colour: any
    Image/Render: n/a
    Other Information: make it look sweet
    Hello there, My name is DiDsTeRR, I will be killing you today
    Need a sig? I will make. just pm what you want. MAY SUCK
    STOLE FROM ZAKURNA but mines Bigger!^

  14. #119
    skizz720's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Main Text/Name:the pic has text but dont delet please but add skizz720 under contest.
    Sub Text/Quote:
    Size:any but kinda biggish
    Style:already done.
    Theme:done
    Colour:done
    Image/Render:it is posted.
    Other Information:could anyone make this into a usable sig? it wont let me upload from website and i save it and upload it but it comes up as [x] and no pic...

    http://thebandinsanity.com/wp-conten...009/05/icp.gif
    LINK FOR PIC ^^

    attached file shows the pic.
    Last edited by skizz720; 11-08-2009 at 01:49 PM.

  15. #120
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by DiDsTeRR View Post
    Main Text/Name: DiDsTeRR
    Sub Text/Quote: Hello, i'm your killer today
    Size: Avg.(size of the one you maked for MakeMyDay)
    Style: Epic and sweet looking
    Theme:w/e will fit with quote
    Colour: any
    Image/Render: n/a
    Other Information: make it look sweet
    sorry, but theme i need something...e.g. Halo, warrock, etc.
    or image/render put a image in there or tell me what image i could get...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. want a sig click here
    By L96A1_ghille in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 01:39 PM
  2. Post here
    By ChrisOwns in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
  3. Post here if....
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 12:22 PM
  4. Post Here To Request That A Thread Be Closed.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 06:25 PM
  5. Random Pictures - Post Here
    By SpiderByte in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread