Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 183
  1. #121
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Ok guys im finnally back. caught up on all my work so im back and active XD

  2. #122
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Main Text/Name: !CerealKiller
    Sub Text/Quote: Cereal is Bad for your health
    Size: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Style: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Theme: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Colour: Any color
    Image/Render: Render
    Other Information:

  3. #123
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,688
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,001
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hai thur! I decided to get a new signature or atleast to request a new one.. Coz i'm back after a few months..

    Main Text/Name: DoubleDutch
    Sub Text/Quote: Proud To Be Back
    Size: Same as my current one. (Just a bit wider if possible)
    Style: About same as my current one.
    Theme: You probaly can find something nice for me.
    Colour: You probaly can find something nice for me.
    Image/Render: You probaly can find something nice for me.
    Other Information: You´re the pro, you decide

  4. #124
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Main Text/Name: reeciboi
    Sub Text/Quote: you choose
    Size:normal sig size idk...
    Style: u choose
    Theme: Mirrors edge please
    Colour: whatever fits in with the render
    Image/Render: anything with faith in (mirrors edge character )


    thank you

  5. #125
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Hai thur! I decided to get a new signature or atleast to request a new one.. Coz i'm back after a few months..

    Main Text/Name: DoubleDutch
    Sub Text/Quote: Proud To Be Back
    Size: Same as my current one. (Just a bit wider if possible)
    Style: About same as my current one.
    Theme: You probaly can find something nice for me.
    Colour: You probaly can find something nice for me.
    Image/Render: You probaly can find something nice for me.
    Other Information: You´re the pro, you decide
    OMFG! sweet your back DDD
    Its me Tryme, i got perma'd by hipsi...
    I could make you a sig, wait im on it ...so glad to see you back...


    EDIT:
    Finished, soz i forgot to read size

    I went a bit crazy with lighting
    Last edited by Make My Day; 11-30-2009 at 11:08 PM.

  6. #126
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,688
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,001
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Make My Day View Post


    OMFG! sweet your back DDD
    Its me Tryme, i got perma'd by hipsi...
    I could make you a sig, wait im on it ...so glad to see you back...


    EDIT:
    Finished, soz i forgot to read size

    I went a bit crazy with lighting
    haha repped you for trying.. its okay :P

  7. #127
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    lemme try again tomorrow ...cya around, unless ofc EpK makes you ones, im sure hes got good enough GFX skills ...

  8. #128
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,688
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,001
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well I prefer a big picture.. I forgot the damn name but you know what I mean

  9. #129
    curryisgood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Dead
    Dont like my sig requesting
    Main Text/Name:Curryisgood
    Sub Text/Quote:Pirates of the currybean
    Size:Like my sig right now
    Style:Have no idea wtf this means, just do something that looks good
    Theme:ummm, hmmmmmm Curry!
    Colour:the background icy blue and black.
    Image/Render:CURRY!!!! I dont have one in particular
    Other Information:umm, I would like the curry sitting on the table, birds eye view if you can and inside the curry put the text, or if you cant get a birds eye view but the test on the plate plz, thanks


    If I could take your place, I would... I would die for you <3

    [Respect list]
    Daveiforgotthenumbers
    Liz
    corndog
    user1
    Me (I have to respect myself silly)
    Everyone on mpgh especially the minions, mods etc except the ones who break the rules and are fags.
    Fyrekillers
    Make my day
    thechipmyster
    Quote Originally Posted by Background Maker View Post
    STHU CHOOB
    LMAO






  10. #130
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by curryisgood View Post
    Dont like my sig requesting
    Main Text/Name:Curryisgood
    Sub Text/Quote:Pirates of the currybean
    Size:Like my sig right now
    Style:Have no idea wtf this means, just do something that looks good
    Theme:ummm, hmmmmmm Curry!
    Colour:the background icy blue and black.
    Image/Render:CURRY!!!! I dont have one in particular
    Other Information:umm, I would like the curry sitting on the table, birds eye view if you can and inside the curry put the text, or if you cant get a birds eye view but the test on the plate plz, thanks
    lol, this will be hard, but i'll give this a try ...

  11. #131
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by !CerealKiller View Post
    Main Text/Name: !CerealKiller
    Sub Text/Quote: Cereal is Bad for your health
    Size: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Style: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Theme: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Colour: Any color
    Image/Render: Render
    Other Information:
    i really hate deciding for people so im gonna make everyones then ures last : P

  12. #132
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    make my day u shud show me sum lighting affects u do on team veiwer XD
    add me on msn Lulzman@live.com

    oops sorry aboout double post plz delete

  13. #133
    Make My Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UAE, Dubai
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Curryisgood, here is your sig, soz for delay, my PS saving was fucking up...

  14. #134
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    reeciboi here's ures


    Quote Originally Posted by !CerealKiller View Post
    Main Text/Name: !CerealKiller
    Sub Text/Quote: Cereal is Bad for your health
    Size: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Style: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Theme: You Decide xD(I don't really know what to choose, so please help me choose)
    Colour: Any color
    Image/Render: Render
    Other Information:
    i dont do spiderman (sorry)
    Last edited by Insomniac; 12-04-2009 at 11:04 PM.

  15. #135
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,688
    Reputation
    786
    Thanks
    1,001
    My Mood
    Bored
    oh, gunna ignore me now huh

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. want a sig click here
    By L96A1_ghille in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 01:39 PM
  2. Post here
    By ChrisOwns in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
  3. Post here if....
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 12:22 PM
  4. Post Here To Request That A Thread Be Closed.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 06:25 PM
  5. Random Pictures - Post Here
    By SpiderByte in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 06:22 PM

Tags for this Thread