Thanks

Post Looking For 2D Arist/Animator

I am currently making a game with my friend who produces audio and we are in need of an artist/animator to handle all of the in-game art AND animation. I am handling the programming and most/all technical aspects of the game. There are a few requirements if you are interested in joining; 1. You need to be on for a few hours a day to work, 2. You must get on skype or other decided upon software to communicate with the team, 3. You can't disappear for more than a day without telling me the reason in advance (vacation, appointment, etc.), 4. You need to be proficient with all 2D art AND animation required for the game (characters, enemies, items, environments, GUI's, etc.) specifically fantasy, side-view art. You will be paid if the game makes money from donations or later on if we sell the game/have a premium currency, but for now it will be an unpaid position. So if you are interested or want to know more about the game, you can email me at redpirateyt(AT)gmail(DOT)com or add me on skype: awesome.god.12321 (pardon the skype name it was made a long time ago)

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    2-D meaning like.. sprites?