Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 142
  1. #31
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    The outer glow is already 2px, as from the text to the absolute border (red outline in the template in the OP)
    I can't do more without having it look cut off. but I'll decrease it by 1px and see how it turns out.
    Maybe take out the outer glow, duplicate the original text layer, put it on a lower opacity, and enlarge it by a bit.

    Or maybe just add a shadow to it.

    Probably what he did in the pic I posted.

  2. #32
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Maybe take out the outer glow, duplicate the original text layer, put it on a lower opacity, and enlarge it by a bit.

    Or maybe just add a shadow to it.

    Probably what he did in the pic I posted.
    I made him the tag, I just forgot what I did that day, I wasn't sober when I did that one.
    Check post above you for the updated one.

  3. #33
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I made him the tag, I just forgot what I did that day, I wasn't sober when I did that one.
    Check post above you for the updated one.
    Well looks sexy. If you did it through layer styles, and if you saved PSD open it up, copy layer style. Paste layer style.

    ezpz?

  4. #34
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggs. View Post
    Well looks sexy. If you did it through layer styles, and if you saved PSD open it up, copy layer style. Paste layer style.

    ezpz?
    Except, that's the problem.
    I didn't save that PSD, that didn't occur to me due to the amount of alcohol I had ingested, I also suffer from a horrible short-time memory and had forgotten what I did with it.

  5. #35
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,290
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Antipathy
    I don't want any text, I want a spooky pirate ship in a stormy sea(Water and clouds), and waves of mist passing the point of view.
    I've got no idea if that's hard, but it looks like u are pretty fucking good
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  6. #36
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    @Antipathy
    I don't want any text, I want a spooky pirate ship in a stormy sea(Water and clouds), and waves of mist passing the point of view.
    I've got no idea if that's hard, but it looks like u are pretty fucking good
    I'm not gonna waste time googling for an image as such, I recommend you locating that first and then I'll see what I can do.

  7. #37
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,290
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    I'm not gonna waste time googling for an image as such, I recommend you locating that first and then I'll see what I can do.

    And that with mist passing, like a gif. And a little more polished?
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  8. #38
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post

    And that with mist passing, like a gif. And a little more polished?
    You do realize that this will be really hard to fit inside of the tag size, unless you want a bigger tag, which I guess I can do too.
    Although I don't quite remember the maximum size for the tags. I use the default size.

  9. #39
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,290
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    You do realize that this will be really hard to fit inside of the tag size, unless you want a bigger tag, which I guess I can do too.
    Although I don't quite remember the maximum size for the tags. I use the default size.
    Not the entire picture is needed, scale it down and cut shit off, as long as you get the idea of a haunted ship.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  10. #40
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchman' View Post
    Not the entire picture is needed, scale it down and cut shit off, as long as you get the idea of a haunted ship.
    Never made animated mist/fog in my entire life, but here you go.

  11. #41
    Banditodegod2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Never made animated mist/fog in my entire life, but here you go.
    The mist is perfect, but you can't see the ship well.
    Not your fault, my picture was too dark.
    I'm banned now, dunno why -.-

  12. #42
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditodegod2 View Post
    The mist is perfect, but you can't see the ship well.
    Not your fault, my picture was too dark.
    I'm banned now, dunno why -.-
    Sucks I guess, I have no clue why.

  13. #43
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,034
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,502
    This might be a very very hard challenge ..

    Can you make a gif saying Do Not SCAM
    but it should go like this ..

    Starting effects should be like this
    but without the breaking at the end
    saying "Do"

    Instead of breaking at the end it will do a 360 spin changing the text to "Not" with an epic slow motion to the end

    then
    it will go POOF ..
    Like explode into dust
    then come back and say "SCAM"
    with some earthquake effect ..

    then break at the end like this

    I will pay you some $$ if you do a really good job
    Last edited by Symmetrical; 08-07-2013 at 06:55 AM.

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





  14. #44
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,499
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
    This might be a very very hard challenge ..

    Can you make a gif saying Do Not SCAM
    but it should go like this ..

    Starting effects should be like this
    but without the breaking at the end
    saying "Do"

    Instead of breaking at the end it will do a 360 spin changing the text to "Not" with an epic slow motion to the end

    then
    it will go POOF ..
    Like explode into dust
    then come back and say "SCAM"
    with some earthquake effect ..

    then break at the end like this

    I will pay you some $$ if you do a really good job

    I'll get on this tomorrow, I'm heading to bed now, I've been at a mideval pyrotechnic show.
    And I'm pretty drunk.

    I'll try it tomorrow.

    Edit: @Symmetrical I think this is beyond me, I just recently started with animation and I don't quite know how to pull this off. Sorry.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Symmetrical (08-07-2013)

  16. #45
    I will NOT add you to do trades with you. Always ask me to send you a PM/VM when you add me on Skype.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Symmetrical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    m͏̺͓̲̥̪is̷t̞̖͍͚̤k̥B̸̼&#81
    Posts
    13,034
    Reputation
    2269
    Thanks
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Edit: @Symmetrical I think this is beyond me, I just recently started with animation and I don't quite know how to pull this off. Sorry.
    It's alright ..
    I knew it was very difficult ..
    I should be the one to apologize ..

    My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)


    Your donations would be kindly accepted


    History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015





Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Making] Custom MPGH Tags
    By Ravallo in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1625
    Last Post: 03-31-2016, 10:53 AM
  2. Making custom bases + vehicles for MPGH
    By typh0 in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 02:23 PM
  3. Bad to make your MPGH Hacks video's?
    By MPGHL0v3r in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 03:38 AM
  4. MPGH Tagged!
    By Twisted_scream in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 05:40 PM
  5. I think we should make an MPGH template
    By Iwin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 03:42 PM