Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    The Leprechaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    [Request] Can anyone make this tag for me?

    Can someone re-make my custom tag to a gif, like those two.
    Example 1 (That one is Rez's). Or this one
    Example 2 (That one is Blake's)

    Here is the Symbol.
    Text should be Hor(Symbol)barn or only Horbarn.

    if you're able, please send it to me via PM when you're done. Thanks!
    @Ravallo @Blake @.REZ

    Size should be as it is, the pic should be as it is but animations (Gif).
    Last edited by horbarn; 10-08-2013 at 08:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by horbarn View Post
    Can someone re-make my custom tag to a gif, like those two.
    Example 1 (That one is Rez's). Or this one
    Example 2 (That one is Blake's)

    Here is the Symbol.
    Text should be Hor(Symbol)barn or only Horbarn.

    if you're able, please send it to me via PM when you're. Thanks!
    @Ravallo @Blake @.REZ

    Size should be as it is, the pic should be as it is but animations (Gif).
    You could've posted on the proper thread "http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...itle-text.html" and I would've done it for you but I guess rez or ravallo can do it for you.

    Meaning I'm not going to do it anymore.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  3. #3
    The Leprechaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    You could've posted on the proper thread "http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...itle-text.html" and I would've done it for you but I guess rez or ravallo can do it for you.

    Meaning I'm not going to do it anymore.
    I asked all of you, I take the first one that you or anyone else makes (if I like it). If you feel like you can make it, please make it. Thanks Blake!

  4. #4
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No stealing tag ideas. Get your own kid.

  5. #5
    The Leprechaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    No stealing tag ideas. Get your own kid.
    I didn't really want to "steal" your idea. I only wanted to shoq how the gif should be.

  6. #6
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by horbarn View Post
    I didn't really want to "steal" your idea. I only wanted to shoq how the gif should be.
    How it should be? Go make one yourself kid, you aren't getting any help here.

  7. #7
    The Conjurer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,935
    Reputation
    608
    Thanks
    6,301
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    How it should be? Go make one yourself kid, you aren't getting any help here.
    Why are you like that? He did posted on a right section.
    Why don't you make use of your skills to help others not to just keep it from your own. by doing that you could have save this section :|

  8. #8
    The Leprechaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    How it should be? Go make one yourself kid, you aren't getting any help here.
    I don't have C4/PhotoShop skills like you, that is why I asked, you could simply write no thanks..

  9. #9
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
    Why are you like that? He did posted on a right section.
    Why don't you make use of your skills to help others not to just keep it from your own. by doing that you could have save this section :|
    Quote Originally Posted by horbarn View Post
    I don't have C4/PhotoShop skills like you, that is why I asked, you could simply write no thanks..
    What is he acting like? Stop copying other peoples tags? Come up with your own tag idea?

    His explodes out then comes back in. Mine explodes over the entire text back and forth , different color, different text.

    Op can request for something different or he could've posted on my proper thread where I make these for people for free.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  10. #10
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
    Why are you like that? He did posted on a right section.
    Why don't you make use of your skills to help others not to just keep it from your own. by doing that you could have save this section :|
    Like what? OP is asking for us to make him a tag, then says he wants to show how it should be, implying that his idea is better than the original. If he wants something better then he can go make it himself. I don't mind if people make tags similar to mine, Blake was even considerate enough to ask my permission before using his because they are so similar, but this was just downright rude. And what the hell does this section need saving for? It's a help section, if people need help they'll post here.

  11. #11
    The Leprechaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Like what? OP is asking for us to make him a tag, then says he wants to show how it should be, implying that his idea is better than the original. If he wants something better then he can go make it himself. I don't mind if people make tags similar to mine, Blake was even considerate enough to ask my permission before using his because they are so similar, but this was just downright rude. And what the hell does this section need saving for? It's a help section, if people need help they'll post here.
    I didn't mean like your or blake's, I meant something like that. I didn't mean to steal your or blake's tag, sorry if you took this hard.. lol
    Last edited by horbarn; 10-08-2013 at 01:59 PM.

  12. #12
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,389
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,214
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by horbarn View Post
    I didn't mean like your or blake's, I meant something like that. I didn't mean to steal your or blake's tag, sorry if you took this hard.. lol
    "I didn't mean like your or blake's, I meant something like that."

    That statement is contradictory. Go make your own tag, we aren't helping you.
    /solved

Similar Threads

  1. [General] [Request] Can anyone make this for me, please! (Will pay some)
    By horbarn in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:10 AM
  2. Can anyone make this login for me?
    By Xin. in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:29 PM
  3. [Request]Can anyone make an Ironsight for Ak47?
    By nouser in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 11:25 PM
  4. [REQUEST]CAN SOMEONE MAKE THIS GUN FOR ME?
    By mistaoo in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:44 PM
  5. Can anyone make a hack for this game?
    By juromaru in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:24 PM