Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463

    AE Text changing

    How do I remove the text from the beginning (And the one flashed during the 1st text), but only leave the last "Professional Clan" on the end.


  2. #2
    oli1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Are you editing this in AE or is this just a video you found somewhere?

  3. #3
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by oli1122 View Post
    Are you editing this in AE or is this just a video you found somewhere?
    What kind of response is that?

    And it's only a 8 second video, why would I grab the video else where?

  4. #4
    Xaliex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KeoKeo View Post


    What kind of response is that?

    And it's only a 8 second video, why would I grab the video else where?
    Hmm. I think he is asking because if you made in after effects, why would you need to hide the text when you can remove it? (Opacity)

  5. #5
    MLGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,067
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaliex View Post
    Hmm. I think he is asking because if you made in after effects, why would you need to hide the text when you can remove it? (Opacity)
    The problem was already fixed.
    @Hero Delete/close the thread please.

Similar Threads

  1. Name change request and text change request
    By Яonaldø in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 02:26 PM
  2. Title Text Change
    By Ameer in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 09:44 PM
  3. Title Text Change
    By N00B1O2 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 03:52 AM
  4. Tittle Text Change Request
    By hashb247 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 04:29 PM
  5. [HELP] Text Change
    By Golden. in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:04 PM