Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    captaincool2022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BED
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Drunk

    how to enlarge your avatar pic in mpgh?

    IDK what category this is in but i would like to know how to enlarge your profile pic in mpgh
    cause somehow all of my avatars are small like hell
    and i have no photoshop
    Last edited by captaincool2022; 03-20-2014 at 06:57 PM.
    Sig till: 12/13/16

  2. #2
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,452
    Reputation
    3755
    Thanks
    4,708
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincool2022 View Post
    IDK what category this is in but i would like to know how to enlarge your profile pic in mpgh
    cause somehow all of my avatars are small like hell
    and i have no photoshop
    Certain ranks/levels gives you certain avatar sizes.
    If you donate $25 to MPGH, your avatar size increases.
    The ranges would be from 200 x 250.
    Which would be way bigger than Member Level 1.

    In addition, as you post, you gain more benefits.
    Being active can be a good thing. Helping people is another. Spamming, is not.
    When you reach Member Level 2 (2500 posts), your avatar size increases.
    When you reach Member Level 3 (5000 posts), your avatar size increases.
    When you reach Member Level 4 (10000 posts), your avatar size increases.

    The quickest way to get your avatar size to increase is to donate

    This should be in the help section, I believe @Flengo

    Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

    If you are reading this, have a nice day!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    captaincool2022 (03-20-2014)

  4. #3
    captaincool2022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BED
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    Certain ranks/levels gives you certain avatar sizes.
    If you donate $25 to MPGH, your avatar size increases.
    The ranges would be from 200 x 250.
    Which would be way bigger than Member Level 1.

    In addition, as you post, you gain more benefits.
    Being active can be a good thing. Helping people is another. Spamming, is not.
    When you reach Member Level 2 (2500 posts), your avatar size increases.
    When you reach Member Level 3 (5000 posts), your avatar size increases.
    When you reach Member Level 4 (10000 posts), your avatar size increases.

    The quickest way to get your avatar size to increase is to donate

    This should be in the help section, I believe @Flengo
    Thanks, now i just need probably 2,400 post for lvl 2
    cause i got no $
    Sig till: 12/13/16

  5. #4
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,452
    Reputation
    3755
    Thanks
    4,708
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincool2022 View Post
    Thanks, now i just need probably 2,400 post for lvl 2
    cause i got no $
    You could always sell stuff for it

    Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

    If you are reading this, have a nice day!

  6. #5
    captaincool2022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BED
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    You could always sell stuff for it
    or try to win one of JOV giveaways
    lol
    Sig till: 12/13/16

  7. #6
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23,452
    Reputation
    3755
    Thanks
    4,708
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincool2022 View Post
    or try to win one of JOV giveaways
    lol
    Seems to be resolved now then. Will have someone close this up

    Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

    If you are reading this, have a nice day!

  8. #7
    BACKD00R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    10,709
    Reputation
    1814
    Thanks
    31,799
    My Mood
    Drunk
    thread closed!!!!!!!!!!!



     

    Skype : BACKD00R-MPGH

     

    • Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

    • Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013







Similar Threads

  1. How shit is your avatar?
    By S a m in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:36 AM
  2. [HELP] how to change your avatar
    By rsk1m in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:47 AM
  3. [Info] How to upload your avatar on mpgh.net
    By JohanPaulz in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 06:21 AM
  4. How to change your avatar colour
    By Tryptamine. in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 04:13 PM
  5. HOW TO ENLARGE YOUR PENIS??!?
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 12:07 PM