Thanks

looking for a clan logo for t-shirt

Hello there little new to this . Not really looking for so much a signature but more along lines of image for t-shirt with clan name and tested.

Like someone in the picture it say [CIA]OutLawz The next Generation of Gaming. ([CIA] can be placed somewhere along with rest of test to make it look better... doesnt all have to be in same line)

We are looking to make some clan t-shirts

I have a few images that can help out and detail dont have to be extreme due to its going on a t-shirt.

The profit made from selling the s-shirts we are willing to pay the person that makes us the logo a % of ever t-shirt /hoodie sold . All we would need is your paypal email... i think thats how you send money to other paypal users.

If anyone is up for this challenge let me know and we can get started .
    Images are attached and i know some pictures just say Outlaw but its to give you idea of like font , and way of the texted . We like the cracked font one , and the skull the way it looks . have a few attached .

And the background would have to be either solid black to blend in with a solid black t-shirt , solid white for same reason . or transparent so then it can be placed on different color t-shirts.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    skull-and-wingscopy.png  

outlaw-cowboy-revolvers-skulls-2542310-480x320.png  

OUTLAW.png  

outlaw1.png  

Last edited by SycoKill3r; 12-21-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by SycoKill3r View Post
    Hello there little new to this . Not really looking for so much a signature but more along lines of image for t-shirt with clan name and tested.

Like someone in the picture it say [CIA]OutLawz The next Generation of Gaming. ([CIA] can be placed somewhere along with rest of test to make it look better... doesnt all have to be in same line)

We are looking to make some clan t-shirts

I have a few images that can help out and detail dont have to be extreme due to its going on a t-shirt.

The profit made from selling the s-shirts we are willing to pay the person that makes us the logo a % of ever t-shirt /hoodie sold . All we would need is your paypal email... i think thats how you send money to other paypal users.

If anyone is up for this challenge let me know and we can get started .
    Images are attached and i know some pictures just say Outlaw but its to give you idea of like font , and way of the texted . We like the cracked font one , and the skull the way it looks . have a few attached .

And the background would have to be either solid black to blend in with a solid black t-shirt , solid white for same reason . or transparent so then it can be placed on different color t-shirts.

Please add me on skype
    live:sucidialgraphcis
    *add all of the accounts as it made multiple ones so x.x*