Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 240
  1. #31
    Apple`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,362
    Reputation
    341
    Thanks
    640
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Just woke up and inspiration is absolutely null, I just made a few, let me know what to do differently.













    Look's Great man, Could you try and do a Black Background with a Silver Apple Logo? Red Text font?

    No rush @Frost, Take your time

  2. #32
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    @| ∞ | The baymax waving effect went way worse than expected, it looks barely any different on that scale.
    This is an example, let me know what you'd like different.

    @Apple` On it mate


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple` View Post
    Look's Great man, Could you try and do a Black Background with a Silver Apple Logo? Red Text font?

    No rush @Frost, Take your time
    I think black on itself looks really really dull, if you want it completely black I'll do it np but here is what I think:

    Last edited by Snake; 02-18-2015 at 05:00 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    | ∞ | (02-19-2015)

  4. #33
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    added you on skype

    - - - Updated - - -

    can you make an title that says Mr.Carter w/alpha background(no background) with twitching mickey hands on the side -- like this http://www.themesltd.com/backgrounds/cartoon/mickey_mouse_3d_gloves.gif
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  5. #34
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Carter View Post
    added you on skype

    - - - Updated - - -

    can you make an title that says Mr.Carter w/alpha background(no background) with twitching mickey hands on the side -- like this http://www.themesltd.com/backgrounds..._3d_gloves.gif






    Anything you'd like different, just spit it out right away.
    Last edited by Snake; 02-19-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  6. #35
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    @| ∞ | The baymax waving effect went way worse than expected, it looks barely any different on that scale.
    This is an example, let me know what you'd like different.

    @Apple` On it mate


    - - - Updated - - -



    I think black on itself looks really really dull, if you want it completely black I'll do it np but here is what I think:

    Wow. That looks nice. Would it be possible for the baymax waving to slide up from the bottom then slide down rather than fading in then just disappearing? Also, since it doesn't look like he's waving that much from that scale, maybe it can just be a non-moving version like the first pop in?
    Last edited by | ∞ |; 02-19-2015 at 09:28 PM.

  7. #36
    Prince Zuko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Fire Nation
    Posts
    904
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post







    Anything you'd like different, just spit it out right away.
    Those look fucking great. People sure do complain a lot :P

  8. #37
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post


    Wow. That looks nice. Would it be possible for the baymax waving to slide up from the bottom then slide down rather than fading in then just disappearing? Also, since it doesn't look like he's waving that much from that scale, maybe it can just be a non-moving version like the first pop in?
    Sure, that can be done, I'll loop it up a bit better so it doesn't look so amateuristic, give me a few minutes and I'll post it here



    @easton816 Thanks mate, gotta feel them since I'm kinda new to this


    - - - Updated - - -
    @David.
    How about this? Any better?








    Last edited by Snake; 02-20-2015 at 04:47 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    | ∞ | (02-20-2015)

  10. #38
    David.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&#
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    2,444
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    Sure, that can be done, I'll loop it up a bit better so it doesn't look so amateuristic, give me a few minutes and I'll post it here



    @easton816 Thanks mate, gotta feel them since I'm kinda new to this


    - - - Updated - - -
    @David.
    How about this? Any better?








    change the B.G color and make it anime :'(


    - - - Updated - - -


  11. #39
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post


    change the B.G color and make it anime :'(


    - - - Updated - - -

    What do you mean with anime?
    And what color do I change it to?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (02-20-2015)

  13. #40
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,237
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,430
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    What do you mean with anime?
    And what color do I change it to?
    @David. can you freekin learn to make a proper GFX request? God.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (09-28-2015),Prince Zuko (02-20-2015),Snake (02-20-2015)

  15. #41
    David.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&#
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    2,444
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    What do you mean with anime?
    And what color do I change it to?
    green or blue and make it ANIMATIONS

  16. #42
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post


    green or blue and make it ANIMATIONS
    Anime and animations are two different things, bro. I'll try it blue and green and post both of 'em here. What do you mean with animations? Like the logo showing up/flying in, letters appearing one by one, what would you like?
    Last edited by Snake; 02-20-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  17. #43
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

    Sure, that can be done, I'll loop it up a bit better so it doesn't look so amateuristic, give me a few minutes and I'll post it here



    @easton816 Thanks mate, gotta feel them since I'm kinda new to this


    - - - Updated - - -
    @David.
    How about this? Any better?








    Love it. Putting in my request for title change now

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to | ∞ | For This Useful Post:

    Snake (02-20-2015)

  19. #44
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,074
    Reputation
    516
    Thanks
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post


    Love it. Putting in my request for title change now
    Sweet mate, glad I could help.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread





  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    | ∞ | (02-20-2015)

  21. #45
    Mannibalector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind U
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    23
    Background Colour: Background Sample
    Text: Strange (Make it animated and switch between Sample1 and Sample2 Colors?
    Text Colour: Sample1 Sample2
    Icon URL: http://i.imgur.com/DlFMZB8.jpg

    Note: please have the logo after the A
    Ex.

    Stra nge


    Thanks!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Making] Custom MPGH Tags
    By Ravallo in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 1625
    Last Post: 03-31-2016, 11:53 AM
  2. [MAKING] Custom MPGH TAGS, Signatures, or avatars.
    By Organized Chaos in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-09-2015, 04:10 PM
  3. [Making] Custom MPGH Tags
    By Grå in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 10-28-2014, 10:52 AM
  4. [Graphic Art] Making free custom MPGH Tags.
    By Apex? in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:41 PM
  5. [Making] Custom MPGH Tags
    By The Conjurer in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:58 AM