Thread: Twitch Banner!

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Commander​™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Twitch Banner!

    I want to know if someone can make me a banner for twitch and twitter?
    My Twitch is Wolfsey and I go by the name of Wolf. My followers are known as "The Wolf Pack."
    Like this.

    It'd say "Wolfsey"
    Youtube - Wolfsey
    Twitch - Wolfsey
    And possibly a wolf somewhere in the banner?
    As for the banner i want like a different color. Purpleish kinda.
    I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!


  2. #2
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'll make this!
    Add me on skype
    live:sucidialgraphics
    *add all accounts*
    @Commander​™

  3. #3
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am available to make you some art. I'm actually willing to set you up with new twitch panel art, avatar, logo, banner. Including youtube / Facebook / Twitter etc.

    I normally wouldn't do something like this for free, but I haven't had any work in a while and I love wolves.

    If you are interested, you may PM me here or contact me via Skype: ninjaian14 (Displays as: Ian || Elocrypt) @Commander​™

  4. #4
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    I am available to make you some art. I'm actually willing to set you up with new twitch panel art, avatar, logo, banner. Including youtube / Facebook / Twitter etc.

    I normally wouldn't do something like this for free, but I haven't had any work in a while and I love wolves.

    If you are interested, you may PM me here or contact me via Skype: ninjaian14 (Displays as: Ian || Elocrypt) @Commander​™
    Way to crash my party...
    You obviously instead of needing to learn more about photography need to learn about respect and being nice.

  5. #5
    Commander​™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I added both of you.
    @Organized Chaos @Invis
    I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!


  6. #6
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Way to crash my party...
    You obviously instead of needing to learn more about photography need to learn about respect and being nice.
    I respect you, I just need work. I am not trying to keep you from work, this is free and therefore its open to everyone. Some people like getting stuff from multiple people, it gives options.

    I'm not competing, just looking for practice. Which doesn't stop you either, so out of respect, I am doing nothing wrong.

    Just do your best work, learn things along the way.

  7. #7
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,368
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,211
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    I respect you, I just need work. I am not trying to keep you from work, this is free and therefore its open to everyone. Some people like getting stuff from multiple people, it gives options.

    I'm not competing, just looking for practice. Which doesn't stop you either, so out of respect, I am doing nothing wrong.

    Just do your best work, learn things along the way.
    Understandable, but x.x
    You could've looked somewhere else lmao
    And it seems to be that he hasn't contacted either of us that I know of.

  8. #8
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Understandable, but x.x
    You could've looked somewhere else lmao
    And it seems to be that he hasn't contacted either of us that I know of.
    MPGH is my home, and has been for a long time. This is the only place I will be.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2015, 03:24 PM
  2. [WTS] Twitch GFX [Overlays/Offlines/Banners]
    By halo636 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:05 AM
  3. [WTB] Looking for someone who wants to make me a Twitch banners, paying well.
    By SlashRSupreme in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:36 PM
  4. [WTB] Looking for a Twitch Banner
    By Staszi in forum User Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
  5. twitch.tv channel banner and all gxf will pay
    By sypheen in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 06:44 PM