Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108

    [Request] Youtube Channel Banner, outro, and profile pic

    Hey guys, i am starting my youtube channel and would like to know if anyone could make me a banner. Add me on skype or comment here if you can :P. I woud like it to be petty simple kinda. I would like it to look like this but say Sanity and like on the left and subscribe on the right. Also would like the same thing for the profie pic but just an S. As for the outro just the background to that picture. Willing to pay a little bit. Add me on skype button is in sig!

  2. #2
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    pls someone

  3. #3
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    pls someone
    That's not a simple task, that is considered professional work in my book.

    Aside from that, I am not really getting how you want your stuff to look.

  4. #4
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    That's not a simple task, that is considered professional work in my book.

    Aside from that, I am not really getting how you want your stuff to look.
    I would pay you to do it invis :P. I just would like something exactly like that but my name instead with like on the left and subscribe on the right side. Just a solid background for the outro with some music, and an S that looks like the S in the banner for the profile pic

  5. #5
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post


    I would pay you to do it invis :P. I just would like something exactly like that but my name instead with like on the left and subscribe on the right side. Just a solid background for the outro with some music, and an S that looks like the S in the banner for the profile pic
    I am letting you know that I am working on your request. I do have a question, where it says "PROUD MEMBER OF FAZECLAN", would you like something there to present your name? Also, for the small box in the middle under the name, what would you like there?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

    Hunter's Panda (03-30-2015)

  7. #6
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    I am letting you know that I am working on your request. I do have a question, where it says "PROUD MEMBER OF FAZECLAN", would you like something there to present your name? Also, for the small box in the middle under the name, what would you like there?
    Thanks so much invis, I do not need anything to present my name, and for the little box just "thanks for watching"

  8. #7
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post


    Thanks so much invis, I do not need anything to present my name, and for the little box just "thanks for watching"
    Its done, take a look: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq5...zi62Z64LTo7myQ

  9. #8
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    IT LOOKS AMAZING! THANKS SO MUCH MAN! can I get a link :3?
    Last edited by Hunter's Panda; 04-01-2015 at 01:58 PM.

  10. #9
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post


    IT LOOKS AMAZING! THANKS SO MUCH MAN! can I get a link :3?
    Do I get any money? :3
    You can donate to me here: https://streamtip.com/t/elocrypt <3

    Add me on Skype too, there is a button in my sig.
    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 04-01-2015 at 02:04 PM.

  11. #10
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    Do I get any money? :3
    You can donate to me here: https://streamtip.com/t/elocrypt <3

    Add me on Skype too, there is a button in my sig.
    sure :P /2short

  12. #11
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post


    sure :P /2short
    Request complete!

    Last edited by Elocrypt.; 04-01-2015 at 03:06 PM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Blake[DU] (04-06-2015),Hunter's Panda (04-01-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. [Hiring] Some one who can do Youtube desing and profile pics.
    By Strict in forum Work & Job Offers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 01:54 PM
  2. Requesting youtube channel art
    By P'Maw in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 01:21 PM
  3. [Request] Youtube channel background
    By phantom149 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 05:14 AM
  4. Whats up with Power Ranger sigs and profile pics?
    By Broth3rs in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 04:49 AM
  5. My Youtube Channel - Gun Reviews and Other stuff
    By Shakugan no Shana in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 05:01 PM