Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused

    Creating Signatures & Image Titles.

    Signatures:
    Code:
    Default size: 400x200 , if you want a different size be specific"WxH".
     Text: 
    Text color: 
    Font:
    Background color(You can link me an image and I'll mess around with it): 
    Image"Make sure it's a render, or be specific on what part of the image you want."
    Code:
    Image Titles:
    152x22
    Background color:
    Text color:
    Font:
    Image:

    Inexperienced ,and looking to improve.
    Ignoring the format will result in your request being ignored.


     



    Just request if you want one of these ^

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    BlueSmurf (06-30-2015),rootaccess (06-20-2015),Snake (07-24-2015)

  3. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not banned anymore.

  4. #3
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Executing scammers
    Posts
    8,356
    Reputation
    1435
    Thanks
    3,087
    My Mood
    In Love
    Size: 400x200
    Text: Color's Sheep
    Text color: Any color that you think would be good when you make it
    Font: Same as text color
    Background color: Same as text color
    Image(Make sure it's a render, or be specific on what part of the image you want.): Basically anything under Assassin's Creed. If you want me to choose one, I guess http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-co...-wallpaper.jpg

    Signature Loan
    10 April 2017 - 10 May 2017

    I have disabled PM. You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason
     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion - 02/2017
    Market Place Minion - 04/2017
    Minion+ - 04/2017


  5. #4
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Color's Sheep View Post
    Size: 400x200
    Text: Color's Sheep
    Text color: Any color that you think would be good when you make it
    Font: Same as text color
    Background color: Same as text color
    Image(Make sure it's a render, or be specific on what part of the image you want.): Basically anything under Assassin's Creed. If you want me to choose one, I guess http://www.hdwallpapersinn.com/wp-co...-wallpaper.jpg

    I'm not sure what you meant with the image(not being a render), so I just made this. Let me know what you think/want me to change.

  6. #5
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused
    bump .

  7. #6
    Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    759
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Default size: 600x200
    Text: Kakershi
    Text color: Something soft
    Font:
    Background color: Use something cool, like a forest or something to make this awesome and this render here
    Previous names:
    Kakershi

     

    Member: November 2011
    Donator: April 2015
     


    You wanna help me? You wanna give me something? Click in "Donate"!


    POSTS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1337-
    2000-
    5000-


    THANKS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1000-
    1500-
    2000-


  8. #7
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakershi View Post
    Default size: 600x200
    Text: Kakershi
    Text color: Something soft
    Font:
    Background color: Use something cool, like a forest or something to make this awesome and this render here


    I searched on google who his enemies are. It said something about a guy named kabuto yakushi. Dunno how accurate it is but I hope you like it. If you need me to change anything, let me know.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Player (05-13-2015)

  10. #8
    Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    1,141
    Reputation
    397
    Thanks
    759
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post




    I searched on google who his enemies are. It said something about a guy named kabuto yakushi. Dunno how accurate it is but I hope you like it. If you need me to change anything, let me know.
    Is perfect thank you so much!
    Previous names:
    Kakershi

     

    Member: November 2011
    Donator: April 2015
     


    You wanna help me? You wanna give me something? Click in "Donate"!


    POSTS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1337-
    2000-
    5000-


    THANKS:
    100-
    250-
    500-
    1000-
    1500-
    2000-


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Player For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Blake[DU] (05-13-2015)

  12. #9
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,273
    Reputation
    2095
    Thanks
    1,512
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Image title.
    time between them switching: 0,5 seconds
    Order: Antiscam,Nightowl,Caught Ya,Deez nuts
    Pics:
    http://i.imgur.com/A5tu2FD.png
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2127sbm.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/208ilwz.png
    http://i.imgur.com/UGgGpUk.png
    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller - March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  13. #10
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ★Hυntεr's Pαndαツ View Post
    Image title.
    time between them switching: 0,5 seconds
    Order: Antiscam,Nightowl,Caught Ya,Deez nuts
    Pics:
    http://i.imgur.com/A5tu2FD.png
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2127sbm.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/208ilwz.png
    http://i.imgur.com/UGgGpUk.png
    0.5

    Let me know if you need me to change anything.
    0.7

    1.0
    Last edited by Blake; 06-04-2015 at 01:07 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:


  15. #11
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Image Title
    152x22
    Background color: Transparent on most besides "Night Owl"
    Text color: -
    Font: -
    Image(s):
    1. http://static.zumiez.com/skin/fronte...ts-451x137.png < (it's white and transparent, take out the "apparel" text)

    2. http://oi62.tinypic.com/208ilwz.jpg (Night Owl)

    3. http://i.imgur.com/0NUfOXP.png (Supreme)

    4. http://www.obeygiant.com/wp-content/...giant-logo.gif (Obey, make transparent)

    i want them to cycle through don't care on the order. 1 second, maybe 1.5 seconds. do both? <3

    thanks my stereotypical fuck
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

    Predator's Panda (06-11-2015)

  17. #12
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Topics View Post
    Image Title
    152x22
    Background color: Transparent on most besides "Night Owl"
    Text color: -
    Font: -
    Image(s):
    1. http://static.zumiez.com/skin/fronte...ts-451x137.png < (it's white and transparent, take out the "apparel" text)

    2. http://oi62.tinypic.com/208ilwz.jpg (Night Owl)

    3. http://i.imgur.com/0NUfOXP.png (Supreme)

    4. http://www.obeygiant.com/wp-content/...giant-logo.gif (Obey, make transparent)

    i want them to cycle through don't care on the order. 1 second, maybe 1.5 seconds. do both? <3

    thanks my stereotypical fuck


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Logic (06-11-2015)

  19. #13
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    can you make the "obey" and "primitive" black?
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  20. #14
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,608
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Topics View Post


    can you make the "obey" and "primitive" black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Topics View Post

    Background color: Transparent on most besides "Night Owl"
    ; )

    White text on a transparent background...
    Last edited by Blake; 06-11-2015 at 10:01 PM.

  21. #15
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    ; )

    White text on a transparent background...
    just the text to black.

    i could find another logo that's black?

    EDIT:
    1. http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/023...62638230935037 (Only "Primitive" text)

    2. http://static.tumblr.com/e24bf922758...w8c4kswcsc.jpg (Obey text)

    like make them transparent but of the same color, black.

    the other's are fine.
    Last edited by Logic; 06-12-2015 at 12:02 AM.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] Rate my avatar + signature + image title please
    By Raptor in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 08:12 PM
  2. [General] [REQ] Avatar, Signature, Image Title
    By Kraith in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:31 PM
  3. [Graphic Art] Avatar|Signature|Image title| All for 5$ upon request!
    By .Beuwer. in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 09:40 AM
  4. In need of a good person to help create my image title :)
    By AtlantaFalcons in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 06:28 PM
  5. [Image] New Username and Image Title
    By ZeroTroubles in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:10 AM