Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Wink User Titles Needed Please

    I need a few user titles made please. I want them in High Definition, but they don't have to be complicated or anything crazy time consuming. I just don't feel like pirating photo shop and dealing with all that nonsense just for two MPGH tags Thanks for your time.

    User Title 1:
    Text: Copy Cat
    Background Color: Blue
    Text Color: White
    Font: Same as normal tags
    Animation: None
    Icon/Image: A white cat that matches with the font and fits well

    User Title 2:
    Text: 420 Friendly
    Background Color: Chronic Green
    Text Color: White (Or black) Whatever looks best to be honest.
    Font: Same as normal tags
    Animation: Maybe an animated pot leaf or joint? Optional
    Icon/Image: Some kind of marijuana leaf or 420 related icon that fits well

    Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

    Please make sure the edging of all the lettering is clear cut and not fizzy or pixled. I would like these tags to sit well with my Donator tag font wise.

  2. #2
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Bump. // Still In Need

  3. #3
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Bump. // Still In Need


    I also made the 420 one but I didn't like the leaf and the background so I deleted it.

    You can only have 1 image title (aside from donator).

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-09-2015)

  5. #4
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



    I also made the 420 one but I didn't like the leaf and the background so I deleted it.

    You can only have 1 image title (aside from donator).

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
    I know, but I would like to switch it up every month or so. Don't want to have to make another thread for the next one :P If you could find a better leaf or something that'd be great

  6. #5
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I know, but I would like to switch it up every month or so. Don't want to have to make another thread for the next one :P If you could find a better leaf or something that'd be great
    You should find the leaf. Link it and I'll remake it. You should also post the color hue for "Chronic Green" as your background color.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-09-2015)

  8. #6
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    You should find the leaf. Link it and I'll remake it. You should also post the color hue for "Chronic Green" as your background color.
    Text: Dank Tester
    Background Color: Black or whatever fits best.
    Text Color: Chronic Green #00FF40
    Font: Same as normal tags
    If you can do an animated icon please use one of these:
    http://i.imgur.com/R0Uxs33.gif
    or
    http://i.imgur.com/LaTZlcB.gif
    If you can't do animated, please use this:
    http://i.imgur.com/f5ekEH7.png
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-09-2015 at 06:46 PM.

  9. #7
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Text: Dank Tester
    Background Color: Black or whatever fits best.
    Text Color: Chronic Green #00FF40
    Font: Same as normal tags
    If you can do an animated icon please use one of these:
    http://i.imgur.com/R0Uxs33.gif
    or
    http://i.imgur.com/LaTZlcB.gif
    If you can't do animated, please use this:
    http://i.imgur.com/f5ekEH7.png






    Also next time , you can request one on my thread
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
    Last edited by Blake; 06-09-2015 at 07:18 PM.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-09-2015)

  11. #8
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post








    Also next time , you can request one on my thread
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=935896
    Will do. I just didn't realize it was still active. I really appreciate it! Will be leaving you some rep, only got 10 power, but it's something Thanks for your time

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Blake[DU] (06-28-2015)

  13. #9
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,533
    Reputation
    1418
    Thanks
    1,703
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Will do. I just didn't realize it was still active. I really appreciate it! Will be leaving you some rep, only got 10 power, but it's something Thanks for your time
    Yea it's still active. You can refer anyone to that thread and I'll make them asap.

    Will rep you back for being kind.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-09-2015)

  15. #10
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TRUMP 2016!
    Posts
    4,017
    Reputation
    933
    Thanks
    17,848
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    Yea it's still active. You can refer anyone to that thread and I'll make them asap.

    Will rep you back for being kind.
    Greatly appreciated. I love the spinning one, it turned out perfect!
    @Liz // Request Closed/Solved

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    [DIN]Blake[DU] (06-09-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. User Title Change please
    By League Of Smurfs in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 06:10 PM
  2. (Resized) User Title Change Please
    By cucuYeL in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 06:21 PM
  3. User Title Change Please
    By FoSho' in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 08:56 PM
  4. User title change please ^^
    By Domo in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 12:15 AM
  5. [Request] User title change please!
    By Noxit in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:50 PM