Poll: Who's better? *cough*Kyle*cough*

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

    because hes kissing ass. Notice his attitude change and how hes now on about why everyone hates him ever since he brought kyle back.

    He never gave a shit before
    i dont pay attention to him
    its damaging to my iq


    Shifty sexy shit


  2. #17
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    1. Kissing Ass gets you far in life, even if you don't like it.

    2. You people are the ones who said I should act like I had maturity.

    3. Emotions, I have them enough to give a shit about how you talk about me, but I have to ignore it. I handle the troll, I handle the insults. I give a shit and I don't.

    Enough, let's get off that.

    And what's more, instead of raging about that I made this thread, you could have deleted it and made another.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-18-2010 at 01:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  3. #18
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post

    1. Kissing Ass gets you far in life, even if you don't like it.

    2. You people are the ones who said I should act like I had maturity.

    3. Emotions, I have them enough to give a shit about how you talk about me, but I have to ignore it. I handle the troll, I handle the insults. I give a shit and I don't.

    Enough, let's get off that.

    And what's more, instead of raging about that I made this thread, you could have deleted it and made another.
    there is a difference between acting with maturity and sucking ass
    also if u get emotional about things on the internet then u deserve to be dissed


    Shifty sexy shit


  4. #19
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Preston View Post
    there is a difference between acting with maturity and sucking ass
    also if u get emotional about things on the internet then u deserve to be dissed
    You've gone all bitchy after getting GFX. Emotional? Who ever said I got emotional? Doc said I didn't give a shit. I do give a shit but who the fuck cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  5. #20
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post


    You've gone all bitchy after getting GFX. Emotional? Who ever said I got emotional? Doc said I didn't give a shit. I do give a shit but who the fuck cares?
    no
    ive gone all bitchy cause ur so god damn fucking annoying
    u spam everywhere
    u beg for resources
    u suck up to kiki and others
    u just dont get it


    Shifty sexy shit


  6. #21
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I bet you, if I stopped all that fucking shit. You'd still be a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  7. #22
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post


    You've gone all bitchy after getting GFX. Emotional? Who ever said I got emotional? Doc said I didn't give a shit. I do give a shit but who the fuck cares?
    Master chefs are allowed to be bitchy.

    (I had to)

  8. #23
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    probably not
    maybe cause i would be able to use the gfx section without losing iq


    Shifty sexy shit


  9. #24
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


    Master chefs are allowed to be bitchy.

    (I had to)
    Well, I'm gonna cut down on all the shit Master Chef hates, and see if he's still gonna be bitchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  10. #25
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if u cut down the spamming, the begging, the sucking up and the plain stupidity i will


    Shifty sexy shit


  11. #26
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post


    Well, I'm gonna cut down on all the shit Master Chef hates, and see if he's still gonna be bitchy.
    The princess shit did get quiet annoying.

  12. #27
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Go to sleep, wake up and you won't find any shit on the forum.

    @Czar

    Guess who started it.

    Actually, what I want to know is was that if I was a bitch before the Princess stuff.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-18-2010 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  13. #28
    kikikannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    410!
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amused
    o_o
    Lot's of flaming in the battle thread, not enough votes :3


    +ink resources.

  14. #29
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kikikannibal View Post
    o_o
    Lot's of flaming in the battle thread, not enough votes :3
    welcome to mpgh kyle


    Shifty sexy shit


  15. #30
    kikikannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    410!
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hah so I see.


    +ink resources.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacking Programs And Way More
    By EleMentX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM
  2. A Way to make a working NFV hack
    By hjerherjdsd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
  3. Guess who's back...
    By Dmx in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 09:32 PM
  4. any way to use wpe for damage editing?
    By zelda803 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM
  5. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM