View Poll Results: Which do you vote for?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Trianglez

    13 86.67%
  • 420saboteur

    2 13.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    U seem a bit upset as well.
    I think a few people need hugs.
    You belong to the type of family thats designed to be on Jerry Springer.

    And saboteur insults aren't meant to be funny.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  2. #32
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,386
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    stop being rude.

    fag idiots are fag idiots.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  3. #33
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    stop being rude.

    fag idiots are fag idiots.
    Stop crying like a bitch kid.

    It's all a bit of fun.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  4. #34
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,386
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    you're a cranky little boy arent you, go suck your daily cock. go run to daddy.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. #35
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaWn View Post
    You belong to the type of family thats designed to be on Jerry Springer.

    And saboteur insults aren't meant to be funny.
    I think it's cute that you're coming to 420's defense.
    You're like his feeble minded sidekick!
    Anyway, I flame only when warranted.
    When someone emo rages on 5 people in one thread..
    I shit fire. If you don't approve, sorry.

  6. #36
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,386
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,572
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    fuck i don't need him on my defense. there's nothing TO defend.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #37
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Bawls really does shit fire. i saw it with my own eyes.

  8. #38
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    Bawls really does shit fire. i saw it with my own eyes.


  9. #39
    SpaWn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    I think it's cute that you're coming to 420's defense.
    You're like his feeble minded sidekick!
    Anyway, I flame only when warranted.
    When someone emo rages on 5 people in one thread..
    I shit fire. If you don't approve, sorry.
    To his defence? As he said there was nothing to defend.
    Emo rage 5 people? I remember only flaming you...
    Looks like somekids logic fails a bit
    But as i said it's only a bit of fun, nothing to take personal.

    He Who Dares Wins
    And i'll die to win, cause i'm born to lose
    Fucking Civilian

  10. #40
    Threadstarter
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Can someone close this thread?
    There's so much spam going on.
    If you guys wanna flame, take it to the F&R Section.


  11. #41
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaWn View Post
    To his defence? As he said there was nothing to defend.
    Emo rage 5 people? I remember only flaming you...
    Looks like somekids logic fails a bit
    But as i said it's only a bit of fun, nothing to take personal.
    Lol. Learn2read bro. I wasn't talking about you raging.
    You didn't rage at all from what I've read.
    I was talking about 420. Comprehension fail.

  12. #42
    Threadstarter
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    Lol. Learn2read bro. I wasn't talking about you raging.
    You didn't rage at all from what I've read.
    I was talking about 420. Comprehension fail.
    Take this to F&R please.
    Don't spam on a challenge thread.


  13. #43
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 3 Tears View Post


    Take this to F&R please.
    Don't spam on a challenge thread.
    Fag, you're not Gfx team or a mod.
    So, stop trying to be Doc.
    It will take you a few years, and less stupidity.

    See ya.

  14. #44
    Threadstarter
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,865
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawls of steel View Post
    Fag, you're not Gfx team or a mod.
    So, stop trying to be Doc.
    It will take you a few years, and less stupidity.

    See ya.
    I'm not trying to say I'm on the GFX team.. or a mod.
    I'm not trying to be doc.
    I'm just saying to not spam on a challenge thread.


  15. #45
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 3 Tears View Post


    I'm not trying to say I'm on the GFX team.. or a mod.
    I'm not trying to be doc.
    I'm just saying to not spam on a challenge thread.
    Like what you're doing by telling me not to spam?

    Again we go back to the stupidity part.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [POLL] Trianglez v. Songkipark
    By J3T-BackUp in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:00 PM
  2. [POLL] J3T v. 420saboteur
    By J3T-BackUp in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 05:33 PM
  3. [Challenge] Trianglez vs 420saboteur
    By Trianglez in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 12:19 AM
  4. [POLL] Trianglez vs 420saboteur
    By -ParallaX in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 08:19 PM
  5. [POLL] J3T Vs. Trianglez
    By -ParallaX in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:12 PM