Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Could someone Ip-check: Isaac251, finalgfx, w1nd1n6s and wafu?
    they all talk the same shit, and just started...
    someone is acting pathetic i guess

and they all LOVE borders :S

oh and my opinion:
    Ethereal's one is awsum, that troll-face just makes it his own..
    Text fits, nice flowers and stuff, good bg for this render.
    w1nd1n6s just rushed it, he used some flowers with different colours, and overlayed them, (could be a stock pic aswell) then he just copied the render, added some really fake light thingys, and done..

Makes:
    Eth: 8.5/10
    w1nd1n6s: 6/10

Last edited by Leaf; 04-24-2011 at 06:47 AM.
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Ethereal +1
    I liked his better because first, landscape is better in my mind, looked somewhat boring but it was interesting
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    All posts non-related to the battle are deleted. Due to violations of the rules certain posts will not be counted.

If you still care enough to find the ip of certain people and match them up please pm/vm me with all of the names.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .Isaac251 View Post
    Wow..
    Nc forum here..
    I've browsing threads in few minutes ago...
    And I saw this SH*T thread..

Uhmm.. Anyways~
    I will not vote anyone..
    Because I've seen the system here is, who is the Mr.Pop = He wins~
    Well just my opinion..

@w1nd1n6s
    Don't mind them if they just ruin your name xD..
    Nice tag...
    Cool vectors around it..
    Add 'lil more depth.
    Nice blending..
    Well, it doesn't have flow..Your tag doesn't need that due to the size of your tag~

@Ethereal
    Uhmm..
    Sorry~
    Its not that good~
    [x] C4d [I think its a bubble c4d that set to "Screen"~]
    [x] Blending [ I think the render just placed there and tadah! Just my opinion]
    [x] Depth [I think you made steps to make your tag to depth but suddenly it fails]
    [x] Lighting Effects and Light Source [These effects sometimes make the depth]
    [x] The DUMMY FACE THERE. [It ruins the signature. It attracts away me from the focal. Its like SH*T]
    [o] Text [Text is kinda fit to the tag because the focal wears Kimono i think... And i Love it!]

Tips:
    * Add boarders if you can... Because sometimes, it saves the tag.
    * Use adjustments [Such as Gradient Maps, Photo Filter, Curve, Color Balance etc.]

GL! May the most famous, I mean the best GFXer win~

Vote wisely please~

K well remove this faggots post then?
    He didn't vote, and it's just W1nd trolling anyway.

Fuck it, I win anyway.

RIP bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by wafu View Post
    its HW.

@the fucker who started this shitty thread.
    FUCK OFF MAN, the hell i care this shitty forum bans me.
    you have a brain of a shit head that eats up your whole empty skull,
    you have low self realization and a shitty sense of reality and acceptance.
    your face must be really shit the way it is right know, picking up fights wont fuckin matter, i wont say im a veteran at this kinda stuff, but i know that work is so crap that you need biased votes for you to win man, so GAY!!
    and secondly fucker, i am not wind you shit head, you might say something irrational, and it still wont change you butthole, and dont you dare say those shit words to people you dont know, and i think i know you enough from your bitchful posts to say that your an airhead..

now for the real deal..
    vote for wind.
    before you say something "shitty", lemme clear things up.
    i am NOT wind, and so hence forth i can vote for him.
    the reason why i choose wind..

here.
    the crappy tag contains something i dont really effin know why it is their.
    *the face*
    second, i the background maybe suited but the focal is too far from anything i can say may compliment the render.
    third, the work of wind is much more refreshing to the eyes than the work of ethereal.
    i see no blending, no depth, and the lighting is as crap as a brush set to who the hell cares opacity which looks like it is artificial.

so i wont say anything more to this battle, more than saying it is biased.
    i may have low post but that doesnt matter in the real world, a 4k post wont improve skills when it comes to things like this....

sucker.
    note smiley check O.e

and another proof that youre an airhead, odds are that there are MORE than 1 person using this flag, so STFU, that doesnt mean we are the same person.
    Suck my cock.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Shut out anyways.
    Last edited by Ryan; 04-24-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i lol at this kid who make accounts to vote for himself

Shifty sexy shit

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

Leaf (04-25-2011),[MPGH]Ryguy (04-25-2011)

Thanks
    Ethereal wins, the end.

To the other guy who keeps making other accounts to flame us. First off, grow up. Second your idea was poorly executed however it still was a good idea. For me at least there were a few things that made Ethereal the clear winner. First off the shading on the sides of the signature really just threw everything off. I mean the lighting was gone because it had no clear original point along with depth because you extended the boarders (per say) which in this case made it flat. Boarders do look nice however they aren't really necessary and sometimes can take from your sig which in this case they did. If you call the shaded areas on the sides boarders along with the top and bottom, it's easy to say that your depth was lost because of them. Your entire image just looked flat. As for your effects, basically what you did was lay them all out around the render which is not bad (i guess) but you need something more.

As for Ethereal simplicity was the key factor. Ethereal is a great artist on and off of photoshop and has the eye for what looks good and what looks bad. I was ready to be blown away by what ever he made for this but he stuck to simplicity which was kind of a let down.

All in all you need to realize that he may actually be better than you. In fact a lot of people may be better than you and that's just the way it is. You learn from these people rather than whine about them all the time and say they suck. Just accept and move on. I know that a lot of the regular members of this section take voting very seriously and I can assure you that a lot of the votes weren't biased. I can't cover for every single vote but theres a few at least. As far as art goes, art is purely opinion based which means what you think looks good may not look good to me.

Anyways...closed because Ethereal won and this thread=flame fest.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryguy For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (04-25-2011),Ryan (04-25-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12