Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 75
  1. #31
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    only 3 that are good.
    why aint there any entries anymore

  2. #32
    Faux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SaboteurJr View Post
    only 3 that are good.
    why aint there any entries anymore
    Its signature of the WEEK

    Its been One day since it was started. Lol give it time broski :P

    @Hardcore

    Dont post non-entry posts in the entry thread. That is not for discussion.
    Last edited by Faux; 05-15-2011 at 10:08 PM.

  3. #33
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no one has the theme yet


    Shifty sexy shit


  4. #34
    Faux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    no one has the theme yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    For those of you finding it hard to come up with ideas...

    You can do things like 9/11, war, etc. It does not have to be like Osama or any other real terrorist. If someone goes into a mall and starts shooting the place up, thats an act of terrorism, so you could get stuff from games and such too.
    Soldier's are apart of war. :\

  5. #35
    [*Pro*__*Hacker*]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    @Ryguy Hey! I own both Splinter Cell and Ninja GaidenJr accounts. Could you please delete their entries because I did some new work and it's awesome. I currently can't edit any of those posts because both accounts are banned. The main account, Splinter Cell, will probably be unbanned tomorrow so I'll post the new work tomorrow when it gets unbanned. I know I'm not in the position to ask this since it would be unfair to the other competitors, but I beg you to delete those posts and give me a chance to post my new work. Thank you understanding! And sorry for posting this in the entry thread...
    The Most Hated MPGH User

    If you hate me, report me, I'll probably get banned for no reason.

  6. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by [*Pro*__*Hacker*] View Post
    @Ryguy Hey! I own both Splinter Cell and Ninja GaidenJr accounts. Could you please delete their entries because I did some new work and it's awesome. I currently can't edit any of those posts because both accounts are banned. The main account, Splinter Cell, will probably be unbanned tomorrow so I'll post the new work tomorrow when it gets unbanned. I know I'm not in the position to ask this since it would be unfair to the other competitors, but I beg you to delete those posts and give me a chance to post my new work. Thank you understanding! And sorry for posting this in the entry thread...
    No..only one entry per person. Those are the rules.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    [*Pro*__*Hacker*] (05-16-2011)

  8. #37
    [*Pro*__*Hacker*]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    No..only one entry per person. Those are the rules.
    @Ethereal can I post the new work on this account?
    Last edited by [*Pro*__*Hacker*]; 05-16-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    The Most Hated MPGH User

    If you hate me, report me, I'll probably get banned for no reason.

  9. #38
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by [*Pro*__*Hacker*] View Post
    @Ethereal can I post the new work on this account?
    One per person, not one per account.

  10. #39
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by [*Pro*__*Hacker*] View Post

    YOUR TOTALLY JELLY, AMIRITE?
    What part of "one entry per person" do you not understand?

  11. #40
    [*Pro*__*Hacker*]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    What part of "one entry per person" do you not understand?
    @Ryan I'm just comforting myself by twisting the sentence I already understand to : "One entry per ACCOUNT!" ?
    The Most Hated MPGH User

    If you hate me, report me, I'll probably get banned for no reason.

  12. #41
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    One per person, not one per account.
    This kid is killin me...seriously I'm trying to be nice..I made his request after a week of hardcore begging..
    I'mma bout to unload on a nigga Ry.

  13. #42
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    This kid is killin me...seriously I'm trying to be nice..I made his request after a week of hardcore begging..
    I'mma bout to unload on a nigga Ry.
    Look at the fucking entry thread.

  14. #43
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    Look at the fucking entry thread.
    I know..Ryguy cleaned that shit of chat twice..

    So sick of newqueers..

    We need our own Graphics site where we rule like Vlad the Impaler of nubs.

  15. #44
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    What part of "one entry per person" do you not understand?
    will be banned upon competition date due to violation of the rules. Unless it is removed.

  16. #45
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I know..Ryguy cleaned that shit of chat twice..

    So sick of newqueers..

    We need our own Graphics site where we rule like Vlad the Impaler of nubs.
    Honestly, I would be down for it.
    It's just that new sites don't do well. At all.
    Or, we could get this place running and get one of us in a position of authority.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast