Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 129
  1. #91
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    when the voting thread opens there's gonna be like 4 entries in there
    cause everyone else is gonna get DQ'd

  2. #92
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    mhmm

  3. #93
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,198
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm still standing by what I said. I think my entry has to do with summer theme. I have bright colours and a car which nice cars come out in the good weather. And you get good weather in the summer time.

  4. #94
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    ok thats fine if you think thats
    its all cool

    but your entry wont be considered tho

  5. #95
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    I'm still standing by what I said. I think my entry has to do with summer theme. I have bright colours and a car which nice cars come out in the good weather. And you get good weather in the summer time.
    @fogest

    Oh hai
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  6. #96
    Fogest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Ontario
    Posts
    3,094
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    8,198
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    ok thats fine if you think thats
    its all cool

    but your entry wont be considered tho
    I put time into my work and I made sure it went with summer. Goes with summer to me so that's my opinion.

    I'm not letting some random internet people change what I think is summer. They need to open there mind and see other peoples opinions because that is mine.


    You know I don't want to win. i just want my opinion to be respected.

    Read it GFX Taggers and anyone who cares about a fair judgement:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post4184413
    Last edited by Fogest; 05-25-2011 at 09:48 PM.

  7. #97
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Ryguy Disqualify @Keroaplt for having a too good entry
    No seriously, you advances GFXs should give a chance to us newbies.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  8. #98
    Faux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    1,344
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    272
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post
    @Ryguy Disqualify @Keroaplt for having a too good entry
    No seriously, you advances GFXs should give a chance to us newbies.
    You guys entered knowing that we would enter as well. No mercy should be given.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Faux For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (05-26-2011)

  10. #99
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post

    I put time into my work and I made sure it went with summer. Goes with summer to me so that's my opinion.

    I'm not letting some random internet people change what I think is summer. They need to open there mind and see other peoples opinions because that is mine.


    You know I don't want to win. i just want my opinion to be respected.

    Read it GFX Taggers and anyone who cares about a fair judgement:

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post4184413
    Being open minded? BEING OPEN MINDED? Does that mean if I give a reason that I'm a pink elephant, it's true? Does that mean that if I give a reason that I have two penises, that it's true? If I think that I have six fingers (MY FUCKING OPINION), that it's true? We'll see it. It's just not true. We respect your opinion yes, but we do not accept the fact that a yellow car has anything to do with summer. When summer comes to mind, the stereotypical things that come to mind are beaches, hot sunny days, pools with bright suns, grills, etc. A fucking car.
    I'm done here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  11. #100
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Bro I bring out my nice car during the winter as well. I also have more fun driving in the rain than I do during summer. Therefore you can't justify that nice cars only come out during summer. In fact most people would bring their nice cars out during spring and autumn because the temp and humidity is nice, and you also have nice flowers and shiz during spring and nice falling leaves during autumn.

    Long post short, your argument is invalid.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ryguy (05-26-2011)

  13. #101
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
    You guys entered knowing that we would enter as well. No mercy should be given.
    Me jelly.
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

  14. #102
    Takari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post

    Me jelly.
    I'm only afraid from:
    @Hardcore
    @H3ARTbreaker

    I think those guys will get 1st and 2nd.

    @Keroaplt
    I was afraid of him at first,but he just added some effects.Could be done with any Online Picture Editor.

  15. #103
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
    I'm only afraid from:
    @Hardcore
    @H3ARTbreaker

    I think those guys will get 1st and 2nd.

    @Keroaplt
    I was afraid of him at first,but he just added some effects.Could be done with any Online Picture Editor.
    I haven't entered yet.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (05-26-2011),[MPGH]Ryguy (05-26-2011)

  17. #104
    Takari1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I haven't entered yet.
    And don't enter

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Takari1 For This Useful Post:

    Lucianberg (05-26-2011)

  19. #105
    Lucianberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,999
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I haven't entered yet.
    Don't even bother...
    ------------
    TUMBLR
    ------------

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast