View Poll Results: Vote:

Voters
9013. This poll is closed
  • iTzSeyeko

    10 0.11%
  • .Amnesia

    9,003 99.89%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
  1. #31
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali G View Post
    hahahaha, my signature? thats just a gift, cant u read ya fool?

    U never seen my tags, so stfu or i shatter u to pieces in a battle
    Back then, you weren't as much as an asshole. Now, you're cocky, biased, and a flamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:

    fecher (09-22-2011)

  3. #32
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ali was cool
    He never argued with anyone before over such small nuisances

  4. #33
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    I don't even know him...
    but seems like an ass

  5. #34
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    @fecher

    Look at the votes.

    I won.

  6. #35
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
    @fecher

    Look at the votes.

    I won.
    Cool you got a GM to power abuse for you. you're cool bro. even tho votes where close 4-6 just 2 behind.. for such a pro gfxer like yourself, i believe i did pretty good.

    Rematch anytime. dont pick shity stocks.

  7. #36
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    Cool you got a GM to power abuse for you. you're cool bro. even tho votes where close 4-6 just 2 behind.. for such a pro gfxer like yourself, i believe i did pretty good.

    Rematch anytime. dont pick shity stocks.
    Oh please, I got Dave himself to ''power abuse'' for me.

    You don't know what I'm capable of.

    O btw, did your internet shut down?

  8. #37
    Ryguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    6,380
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    854
    Lol... martin.

    I voted for the other kid

  9. #38
    Tyraell101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right side of that house
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
    i'm not even being fucking biased
    i genuinely prefer martin's tag
    so why don't you take your finger out, harden up, and maybe one day someone here will actually like you
    I'm tired of your bullshit i challenge you, choose your render, a solid render HQ 3d, No bullshit brush splatter renders either.

    Seyekos,
    #1 It's not over sharp
    #2 It's not just two layers of a flame effect, blending and lighting and calling it a tag.
    #3 It doesn't have border, it's a nice size, which i prefer
    #4 He made the focal point the render, and didn't cover it up with flames because he actually knows how to blend,and he knows lighting.
    Last edited by Tyraell101; 09-22-2011 at 09:21 PM.

  10. #39
    Keroaplt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,846
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    360
    My Mood
    Bored
    I managed to reason with seyeko and roxter and other nigs
    tyraell youre not gonna change your personality are you?

  11. #40
    Tyraell101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right side of that house
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    I managed to reason with seyeko and roxter and other nigs
    tyraell youre not gonna change your personality are you?
    My personality is fine, only problem i have is with amnesia and Scrcrw . kthxbai

  12. #41
    Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The GFX section
    Posts
    3,966
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraell101 View Post
    I'm tired of your bullshit i challenge you, choose your render, a solid render HQ 3d, No bullshit brush splatter renders either.

    Seyekos,
    #1 It's not over sharp
    #2 It's not just two layers of a flame effect, blending and lighting and calling it a tag.
    #3 It doesn't have border, it's a nice size, which i prefer
    #4 He made the focal point the render, and didn't cover it up with flames because he actually knows how to blend,and he knows lighting.
    You're wrong on most points sire.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

  13. #42
    fecher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    742
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    dam see if you didnt alter the votes any, i would be winning right now 8-6

  14. #43
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    this is hilarious
    i guess ill say it.
    OVEERRR NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



  15. #44
    Ali G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asas
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post


    Back then, you weren't as much as an asshole. Now, you're cocky, biased, and a flamer.
    LOL.. lmao.. dude.. that was just one evening.. i was ill, was bored, and trolled all the forums im registered on ..


    WOOO, ALI WAS COOL
    [img]http://www.**********/image/1926094/Apocalypse.png[/img]

  16. #45
    .Amnesia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I'm the ghost who is haunting you.
    Posts
    3,655
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    This shit is hilarious.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. amnesia the dark HOLY SHIT.
    By deadskulz in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Amnesia
    By blacksaber in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:33 PM
  3. Amnesia: The Dark Decent
    By Rave. in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:55 PM
  4. Amnesia The Dark Descent
    By Snape in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 03:21 PM
  5. Gift: iKnow/.Amnesia; [BURST]
    By Kamikaze in forum Showroom
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 11:10 AM