Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Kaotik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question Custom Class Editing

    Hey Guys,

    Recently went back to COD4 from MW2 and was wondering if the class hacks in MW2 like having 5 perks and using attachments on weapons without bling would work in COD4?

    Before i started testing this i thought to just ask if anyone had done it before or know if it is possible at all?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    accoually i didn't tried but if you want to hack cod4 u need hack for cod4 if mw2 u need for mw2 -.- no problemos

  3. #3
    Kaotik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Major_the_hacker View Post
    accoually i didn't tried but if you want to hack cod4 u need hack for cod4 if mw2 u need for mw2 -.- no problemos
    I don't mean try using MW2 class edits in COD4 if that is what you thought i was trying to do? I mean creating custom classes entirely in COD4.

  4. #4
    BigPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BerlinCity
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotik View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Recently went back to COD4 from MW2 and was wondering if the class hacks in MW2 like having 5 perks and using attachments on weapons without bling would work in COD4?

    Before i started testing this i thought to just ask if anyone had done it before or know if it is possible at all?

    Thanks.
    impossible!2 attachments can only work on mw2 without bling because the class-editing-programm lets the game think that you have bling as perk using atm!

  5. #5
    Kaotik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
    impossible!2 attachments can only work on mw2 without bling because the class-editing-programm lets the game think that you have bling as perk using atm!
    So what's stopping me from doing the same in COD4 since Bling is on that too?

  6. #6
    BigPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BerlinCity
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotik View Post
    So what's stopping me from doing the same in COD4 since Bling is on that too?
    where is the bling perk in CoD4? there is none so you can not let CoD think that you are using bling as a perkget it?

  7. #7
    Kaotik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPop View Post
    where is the bling perk in CoD4? there is none so you can not let CoD think that you are using bling as a perkget it?
    Sorry meant Overkill and im looking to have more Perks rather than attachments. Replace the grenades with perk.

Tags for this Thread