Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Injected correctly, not working?

Hey guys, I've been having a problem ever since 2 nights ago. Ok, so I have injected hacks into games before. Project Blackout, OP7, Combat Arms, and they were all fairly easy. Well, I thought I'd give CoD4 a try. Turns out it was harder than I thought it would be. I'm just going to give an order of events that I do in order to get my hacks working.

1. I open up PerX as an Administrator
    2. I select the correct .dll and the process target is set to "iw3mp.exe" (no quotes)
    3. I then proceed to opening CoD4 as an Admin as well (from both a shortcut or the main directory)
    4. I enter the game, only to find out that pressing my hotkeys do not make any menus appear.

I have looked on the help page for similar problems, but none of the suggestions have worked. My CoD4 is fully patched, and I have PerX as well as the .dll from http://www.mpgh.net/forum/142-call-d...-4-aimbot.html
    So, to wrap it up in a short, clean sentence: Although I have injected correctly, my menus and hotkeys are unresponsive and do not work. Any help or comments are appreciated.
    Tumbling, burning with white hot fire, I plunged into the depths of the abyss. Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist. Only this torture and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned me to this hell. An eternity passed and my torment receded, bringing me back from the precipice of madness. The descent had destroyed me. Yet, I lived...

Things to do while active on this website:
    [X] Help people edit their own files for future use
    [X] Hex-edit a file in order to confuse hackshield, allowing for undetected-ness
    [ ] Win the support and thanks of 50 users
    [ ] Find a working code for P.Blackout aimbot

You know what they say: "Home is where you hang your enemy's head." I must not be at home, because I don't see any dead zombies or ninjas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's detected.

/solved
    /closed