Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    sarce_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep

    Help For This ERROR PLEASE !!!!!

    i have a Problem during i lunch the game Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) Singleplayer

    i ALSO unistall and install it but did't not worked pached 1.6 and 1.7


    THIS ERRROR
    Code:
    Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg.  Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder
    .

    Can anyone solve this my probelem ???

  2. #2
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wrong section, this is your first warning.

    OT: Validate your game cache files through steam.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  3. #3
    sarce_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post
    Wrong section, this is your first warning.

    OT: Validate your game cache files through steam.
    Thanks for corporate now i FIX it but another error from the game
    Here is ERROR

    exe_err_not_found configure.csv
    how can fix this ???

    can you give me Link for unPack Steam for Call of Duty 4 Mordern Warfare ....

  4. #4
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VOTE TRUMP
    Posts
    4,208
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    1,066
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by sarce_1 View Post
    Thanks for corporate now i FIX it but another error from the game
    Here is ERROR



    how can fix this ???

    can you give me Link for unPack Steam for Call of Duty 4 Mordern Warfare ....
    That means you have a cracked copy of the game. Install the legit version, and it should work.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  5. #5
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,940
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,153
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by sarce_1 View Post
    i have a Problem during i lunch the game Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) Singleplayer

    i ALSO unistall and install it but did't not worked pached 1.6 and 1.7


    THIS ERRROR
    Code:
    Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg.  Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder
    .

    Can anyone solve this my probelem ???
    Make sure you updated to 1.6 then to 1.7..try to google the error filesyscheck.cfg the answer is there


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Can someone help me how to get rid of this error.. PLEASE
    By mohdthe13 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:57 AM
  2. [Help] help for this error
    By leejiahao222 in forum WolfTeam General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:16 AM
  3. Please Help me for this error!!!
    By batusxai in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 11:23 PM
  4. [Help Request] Cant open an injector with out this error! please help!
    By sparkmate1 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 02:45 AM
  5. Please Help For this :( !
    By [D]ark [M]oon in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:36 PM