Thread: TDG=Fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

TDG=Fail.

Yeap, three days grace, another band i used to like, SUCKS ASS.

Keep in mind i'm late in writing this.

Reason:
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpTRnEK-i6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpTRnEK-i6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Now this song isn't particularly a bad song, i actually like it. But, for those of you who actually listened to the old TDG, you probally recognize its nothing like the old TDG. Its in comparison more like hoobastank than it is TDG. Now, this is probally the only song i'll get off this album. Its good enough i can listen to it, i can listen to it with other people, and i probally wont listen to it by myself, its not that good.

TDG did what Linkin Park did in my opinion. They had a couple of years without putting a new album, they did a couple of singles, and then wala, its a fucking 180.(cept LP had better songs)

Now I don't hate three days grace, its just, well kinda dissapointed at this shit. Another band that doesn't stick with what they used to be like, and people wonder why others actually go see megadeath nowadays. You know, i just find out that the band made another album, only to find out they killed what the band had stood for up to now.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-10-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thanks for sharing that with us.
    I hate everything about you is epic.
    Latest:

GIFTS

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If kamikazes sig had a dick, id suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    yea im mad

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeap, three days grace, another band i used to like, SUCKS ASS.

Keep in mind i'm late in writing this.

Reason:
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpTRnEK-i6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cpTRnEK-i6o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Now this song isn't particularly a bad song, i actually like it. But, for those of you who actually listened to the old TDG, you probally recognize its nothing like the old TDG. Its in comparison more like hoobastank than it is TDG. Now, this is probally the only song i'll get off this album. Its good enough i can listen to it, i can listen to it with other people, and i probally wont listen to it by myself, its not that good.

TDG did what Linkin Park did in my opinion. They had a couple of years without putting a new album, they did a couple of singles, and then wala, its a fucking 180.(cept LP had better songs)

Now I don't hate three days grace, its just, well kinda dissapointed at this shit. Another band that doesn't stick with what they used to be like, and people wonder why others actually go see megadeath nowadays. You know, i just find out that the band made another album, only to find out they killed what the band had stood for up to now.

This great video, thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the video on this forum and you'll find them great.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i heard TDG back when the where okay, and now they just suck. and my brother came up with a funny name for them, "three gay sprays" . sorry if i affended anyone but i really dont like ther new albums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well thats a ok nickname cept they don't have 3 people........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    This song is good IMO but your probably right Try "Dead by April"

and Sonic Syndicate BA bands..
    Thanx _Martin (Vladimir) for the SIG!!!!

ITS AWESOME!!@!@

My Playstation Network ID has an i at the end its just capitol...

Thanks
    just another reason on why no1 likes empire