Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ohk MJ lover, what proof do you have that he is alive?

Because everyone here has the proof of the media, science, and doctors saying he is dead.

and if he WAS alive, wouldn't he be the biggest asshole in history? He would have made millions from all the shit that happened after he was dead, and then he comes back and everything is ok? Even though his diehard fans spent hours upon hours crying like lil bitches?

Thanks
    Nextgen whats up with you thankin every1

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BJIZZLE For This Useful Post:

MJLover (03-21-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by BJIZZLE View Post
    Nextgen whats up with you thankin every1
    He is against me in this case !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ohk MJ lover, what proof do you have that he is alive?

Because everyone here has the proof of the media, science, and doctors saying he is dead.

and if he WAS alive, wouldn't he be the biggest asshole in history? He would have made millions from all the shit that happened after he was dead, and then he comes back and everything is ok? Even though his diehard fans spent hours upon hours crying like lil bitches?
    LMAO, this !!! This is your biggest mistake. You relying on media (Media always lie, no doubt about it). You rely on science, well now even science is bullshit. Guess what ??? Global warming is a hoax !!! Don't believe me, go search on youtube yourself !!! And doctors !! huh !! No doctor actually said that MJ has died, only Michael's brother said "My brother, King of pop died" (Didn't mentioned his name), Brian Oxman, Michael's doctor said that the ambulance picture is photoshoped !!!

And look what media is saying now about his so called death:
    See even they are speechless:

The best is yet to come. They cried, its there fault not his. He already told them:
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Genius Jackson :D
    It's an adventure, its a great adventure. It's nothing to be nervous about. I have an important message to give.
    Be ready !!!

WTH are you talkin to me, listen:
    Think 1000 times before writing to me Mister !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ Bjizzle:

If I find something interesting, Informative , or humorous I thank them, No need for me to post or comment on everything (other then post count and rank, which I am not all that interested in)

But if you must know ...

Josh Rages Against Route... Epic, Cause all Sam/Route does is spam and troll, so occasionally it's good to see him get "told", He spams/Flames/Trolls so much that he came into this thread and posted another unrelated thread just to bait, so instead of commenting about what route did, I thanked Josh for basically saying it for me.

I thanked Arhk (or whatever his name is) for saying
    "Whatever.... I'm still keeping my incase of MJ shotgun..."
    It was hilarious..... (not that I agree with the comment, but my own feelings on the topic of MJ alive is separate then my feelings about the way the media displayed information without real evidence)
    Regardless of how I feel on the topic, I thought it was hilarious.. So thanks....

I thanked Ghost_Mode for being Ghost_Mode, that plus I also LMAO, So Thanked him for saying my thoughts.

So now I have explained myself.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    LMAO, this !!! This is your biggest mistake. You relying on media (Media always lie, no doubt about it). You rely on science, well now even science is bullshit. Guess what ??? Global warming is a hoax !!! Don't believe me, go search on youtube yourself !!! And doctors !! huh !! No doctor actually said that MJ has died, only Michael's brother said "My brother, King of pop died" (Didn't mentioned his name), Brian Oxman, Michael's doctor said that the ambulance picture is photoshoped !!!

And look what media is saying now about his so called death:
    See even they are speechless:

YouTube - TMZ: Michael Jackson Coincedence

The best is yet to come. They cried, its there fault not his. He already told them:
    Be ready !!!

WTH are you talkin to me, listen:
    Think 1000 times before writing to me Mister !!!
    O.o so basically your argument is that we can't prove he's dead with simple science, and that through magic he is alive. But he's also not an asshole, he's a great guy for making everyone think he was dead for no reason.

You probably think that bigfoot is real 2.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Obese troll is obese

You guys feeding the troll.
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ya, we spoonfeed troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
    Obese troll is obese

You guys feeding the troll.
    When you believe that he's dead and you can see the title, why you bother to come here... Actually you are feeding too. This is your 5-6 post I think !!!

Its ok with what you think, but let us argue, maybe someday with someone's post I get convince that the man is actually gone !!!! So, its worth arguing. Don't call it troll !!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox
    Ya, we spoonfeed troll.
    Who forced you ??? I think title did

Listen, I have absolutely nothing to gain from trolling. So this is not a trolling thread. The man is really alive. Have you seen any lie with in my posts ?? All my posts are convincing...but still you can't see it. I know that people did this to some other artists too !! But Michael is really alive !! You see you are unable to prove that he died. While I am constantly posting inconsistencies surrounding his death.

If you are unable to believe me, research for yourself and then come here...Instead of wasting your time writing "Troll thread..." / hater comments !!!

Finally a gift for you:

Last edited by MJLover; 03-22-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You haven't given any proof. Wtf are you talking about? You've put that some lady looks like him(which in the lady's defense is not her fault, he was gay.) and then you ask for us to give proof he's dead?

Besides 3-months of non-stop headers from every fucking news station saying he's dead, the autopsy report, and even the fucking lame movie saying it, i did 1minute of google searching(less actually).

Proof

I'm pretty much just trolling myself, but answer me this:

If MJ came back, what do you think people are going to say?

My answer would be
    -Wow, what a total asshole, staging his own death for money.

yours:?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Talking

You haven't given any proof. Wtf are you talking about? You've put that some lady looks like him(which in the lady's defense is not her fault, he was gay.) and then you ask for us to give proof he's dead?

Besides 3-months of non-stop headers from every fucking news station saying he's dead, the autopsy report, and even the fucking lame movie saying it, i did 1minute of google searching(less actually).

Proof

I'm pretty much just trolling myself, but answer me this:

If MJ came back, what do you think people are going to say?

My answer would be
    -Wow, what a total asshole, staging his own death for money.

yours:?
    I thought you are a bit sensible but you are not.

@Lady Look: The memorial was aired live and you can see that women on original recordings, if you think we edited it. It was one of his alter ego. No problem with that.

And yes I ask you for proof because I am trying to convince you, but you are unable to see it. As I said before you can't deny what I posted regarding the inconsistencies !! Do you ?? And what about Souza's post. Did you read that ??? May be not, because if you did, you weren't arguing in such a way with me.

OK, lets suppose you have 20 to 30 thousand fans (lol). Now, if someone creates a thread here that Empire has passes due to a cardiac arrest and you go offline !!! People here will start talking what actually happened, all of a sudden !!!!! Media publishing "MPGH" broke the news that Mr. Empire passed due to cardiac arrest, without giving any credible info. No pictures, nothing !!! You turn on CNN and see the artists and your fans saying R.I.P to you !!!! Now fans gather at your house and your family while laughing say, our brother was a good soul. R.I.P !!!!!!! Family decides a memorial. After the memorial they have a 5 star party !!! (Michael's family had). Laughing and singing. Your children look bore !! You sing live backstages (This is what makes Michael's fan think somethin fishy is going on). You have a casket shorter than your height !! Every one's enjoying and have fun !! WTH !!! ? Coroner declares your death a homicide. Now wtf !! ? Doctor is allowed to practice again when a homicide is declared against him !!! A coffin is burried with out you !! LOL !!! An official person from the coroner's say that the ambulance picture was fake. It was actually photoshoped !!! And a never ending investigation starts !! Months and months passed and fans still wondering is he really dead !! ??

Now if you can do it, then the celebrity like Michael would have no problem doing this !!!

I think you got some of it - > LOL !!

This is what actually happened in Michael's case !! The difference is that the hoax is brilliantly planned !!

And I am not here to see the bullshit evidences. I can write a similar, perhaps better article than the one you posted!!! You cannot deny the number "7" theory, because Michael wore a lot of shirts with 7 written on them just before staging the death !!!

If he comes back, I will say:
    You are genius Michael. Michael as you said, you did it practically ! You out-think them !! You took the best revenge, Media lied a lot about you. It's like another lie; "I was everywhere but you didn't recognized me (Disguises)" !!!!! Michael we learned a lesson not to trust the bullshit media and haters. Thank you !!

Think positively dude

There is a slight change that I get convinced he is dead if Dr. Murray get convicted and sent to prison..but if Dr. Murray gets a slap on the wrist..then I will continue to believe that media is and will remain bullshit. Until there are more hard visual facts that he is dead, I will question it. The biggest celebrity in the world and not one picture !!!!!!!!!! 2 months to bury !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No name on crypt !!!!!!!!!, etc..More and more questions guys !! Anyone here to answer these questions !!! Anyone !!! ??

1 more thing:
    If Murray IS arrested and they show him on tv in handcuffs i will be totally convinced that Michael is soooooooooooo alive! Remember the same thing happened to Michael !!! ? He wants to show the world how easy it is to accuse someone for a crime they never did! You're a genius Michael! I'm so proud of you

Please wake up.

I've decided to give you a gift with every post:
    This one's really important, important enough to change your mind !!!!!!!

BTW, why is this entertainment so funny Mike ?? LOL
    Last edited by MJLover; 03-22-2010 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok enough with the lady thing, its an obvious lie. You can go meet her in person, take pictures, and talk with her. She's real, and not MJ.

Lets suppose you know the difference between internet deaths and real people dying. When a internet name "dies" its merely not used, when a real person dies they get a tombstone and an autopsy.

Here let me point out the obvious.
    -Tons among tons of credible info. From medical records to pictures.
    -You think the medical records are shopped? really? And whoever says this absolutely knows how to use photoshop, or has seen the original picture hundreds of times?

-Who the fuck doesn't know that throwing parties is basically all they do.

-Casket was a prop.....omg....how could you not see that? You think they were actually going to have a dead body in his memorial? Fucking dumbass.

I CAN deny the "7" theory actually, you see just because someone wheres a number 7 shirt and dies on the 7th day, doesn't mean they aren't dead. Sorry.

Wait, wut? Dr. Murray goes to jail? What difference would that make in you believing that someone died.
    -Take for instance someone you know died. You'd actually not believe he died unless his doctor went to jail? Really?

And then you go and say that proves he's alive? The fuck? Your a fucking moron man.

-------------------------
    You'd actually think he got "revenge"? How? I mean what do you think the media would say? "you got me!" No, they'd just label him as some sort of asshole. People who fake their own deaths but profit from it financially aren't going to be recieved well.

Well thats about it. I disproved all your shit.

-From now on i'll just spam or something with clever one liners.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ok enough with the lady thing, its an obvious lie. You can go meet her in person, take pictures, and talk with her. She's real, and not MJ.

Lets suppose you know the difference between internet deaths and real people dying. When a internet name "dies" its merely not used, when a real person dies they get a tombstone and an autopsy.

Here let me point out the obvious.
    -Tons among tons of credible info. From medical records to pictures.
    -You think the medical records are shopped? really? And whoever says this absolutely knows how to use photoshop, or has seen the original picture hundreds of times?

-Who the fuck doesn't know that throwing parties is basically all they do.

-Casket was a prop.....omg....how could you not see that? You think they were actually going to have a dead body in his memorial? Fucking dumbass.

I CAN deny the "7" theory actually, you see just because someone wheres a number 7 shirt and dies on the 7th day, doesn't mean they aren't dead. Sorry.

Wait, wut? Dr. Murray goes to jail? What difference would that make in you believing that someone died.
    -Take for instance someone you know died. You'd actually not believe he died unless his doctor went to jail? Really?

And then you go and say that proves he's alive? The fuck? Your a fucking moron man.

-------------------------
    You'd actually think he got "revenge"? How? I mean what do you think the media would say? "you got me!" No, they'd just label him as some sort of asshole. People who fake their own deaths but profit from it financially aren't going to be recieved well.

Well thats about it. I disproved all your shit.

-From now on i'll just spam or something with clever one liners.
    @Lady: No body knows who she is / where she came from / etc....And at least she is not a lady. You can see Adam's apple on her neck!!!

@Internet death: It was just a supposition that you are real world star !!! But you are not even worth supposition !!

@Obvious Info: Media showed those records and in the human history I haven't seen three different death certificates !!! If this was your credible info then sorry !!

@Parties: What the fuck you talking man !!! ? Your brother's casket is lying right in front of you and you are laughing and having fun and have a super luxury dinner and a party !!!! No body can be that cruel !!

@Dead body on memorial:
    Here you go IDIOT:

The height of the casket is even shorter than Michael's height !!!!
    Now take a shower with sarcasm you just experienced !!!

@Number 7: Your brain looks under-development to me !!!

@Doctor: When a homicide is declared against a doctor. He cannot practice. A minimum of 4 years jail !! Now Michael's doctor is even practicing freely and is not even in jail. Why ??

Empire you failed again. Sorry !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    he is dead
    may God have mercy on his soul.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nextgen might be interested to know my incase of MJ shotgun also comes with an OJ attachment....
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]NextGen1 (03-22-2010)

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast