Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 477
  1. #256
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    haha, you don't even admit your typo's, what a kid.

    Yah, I'm responsible for HAARP. Because we all know THATS what caused the Haiti earthquakes. They couldn't just be natural, because that would just be ridiculous.

    *sigh* tabloid people always have self esteem issues. The only reason your calling me an idiot is because your afraid of being wrong. Get over it.


  2. #257
    MJLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    763
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    haha, you don't even admit your typo's, what a kid.

    Yah, I'm responsible for HAARP. Because we all know THATS what caused the Haiti earthquakes. They couldn't just be natural, because that would just be ridiculous.

    *sigh* tabloid people always have self esteem issues. The only reason your calling me an idiot is because your afraid of being wrong. Get over it.
    Epic Fail LMFAO

    Failed at lying much !!! ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

  3. #258
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A. Kids looking bored at funeral ...



    He was off key

    B. Kids not upset at all....

    Upset or constipated?



    C. Why aren't they stopping you from saying this is a hoax...

    Ca. They like publicity, they are all famous...

    Cb. Your group doesn't even get close to their radar

    D.Why is she looking up? Is Michael on the ceiling...?

    I don't think so, When My grandfather died (and other friends/Family) I looked up as if looking into heaven, she was talking to her father, the same way anyone who believes in heaven would, just like this



    Oh ..same here , Son does it as well, Looking up as if talking to someone in heaven




    Understanding human nature, with all this above and why would she need to be consoled, look how janet is holding her head, it's gentle, as if to console her, Her chin is placed gently on her head, as a father, I have done this too, I did it to my son on numerous occasions when he is crying, the reason is, I feel bad..he slipped on the floor cause it was just mpped, or something sad happened on T.V and he was crying, it's a sign that she felt she needed to console here and make here feel better.

    Those who believe in conspiracy's only see part of the picture, they grab what they want, and show only what supports their theories.

    You have not proven to us at all he us alive , just half of the story.

    Also, using basic lie detection tactics, and factoring in the kids, watch the videos, but a lesson about eye movement and brain first.

    Up and to the Left
    The direction your eyes will go when your thoughts are (VC) Visually Constructed, Imagined...

    Up and to the Right
    The Direction You will go when you are remembering a actual occurrence or (VR) Visual Remembrance .

    Watch when they speak, kids and adults, they go from remembrance, not from a imagined story, and maybe the adults can fake it with practice, but the kids....I don't think so.


    Another note while on the subject, the handkerchiefs they are holding and crumpled, and look rather used, what would they have to cry about?

    Here, Looking up again



    Why? Does she believe her father is watching her right now?
    Is she talking to him?

    The whole family hurting for her, you can see it in their faces as they try and comfort her as she cries historically




    Last edited by NextGen1; 04-06-2010 at 01:01 AM.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  4. #259
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    Epic Fail LMFAO

    Failed at lying much !!! ???? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Learn HOW to use internet acronyms, and then talk.

    Also, learn English while your at it.
    -It helps.


    Nextgen:

    You just owned him.

    I would make the effort, i just hate digging through all the celebrity bullshit about MJ, and all his shitty fans.


  5. #260
    MJLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    763
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    A. Kids looking bored at funeral ...



    He was off key

    B. Kids not upset at all....

    Upset or constipated?



    C. Why aren't they stopping you from saying this is a hoax...

    Ca. They like publicity, they are all famous...

    Cb. Your group doesn't even get close to their radar

    D.Why is she looking up? Is Michael on the ceiling...?

    I don't think so, When My grandfather died (and other friends/Family) I looked up as if looking into heaven, she was talking to her father, the same way anyone who believes in heaven would, just like this



    Oh ..same here , Son does it as well, Looking up as if talking to someone in heaven




    Understanding human nature, with all this above and why would she need to be consoled, look how janet is holding her head, it's gentle, as if to console her, Her chin is placed gently on her head, as a father, I have done this too, I did it to my son on numerous occasions when he is crying, the reason is, I feel bad..he slipped on the floor cause it was just mpped, or something sad happened on T.V and he was crying, it's a sign that she felt she needed to console here and make here feel better.

    Those who believe in conspiracy's only see part of the picture, they grab what they want, and show only what supports their theories.

    You have not proven to us at all he us alive , just half of the story.

    Also, using basic lie detection tactics, and factoring in the kids, watch the videos, but a lesson about eye movement and brain first.

    Up and to the Left
    The direction your eyes will go when your thoughts are (VC) Visually Constructed, Imagined...

    Up and to the Right
    The Direction You will go when you are remembering a actual occurrence or (VR) Visual Remembrance .

    Watch when they speak, kids and adults, they go from remembrance, not from a imagined story, and maybe the adults can fake it with practice, but the kids....I don't think so.


    Another note while on the subject, the handkerchiefs they are holding and crumpled, and look rather used, what would they have to cry about?

    Here, Looking up again



    Why? Does she believe her father is watching her right now?
    Is she talking to him?

    The whole family hurting for her, you can see it in their faces as they try and comfort her as she cries historically





    ************************************************** ******
    Hmmm, nice try Next, you just google the first page, and not the others:

    Here you go:


    They are looking and waving some one while smiling. May be Blonde Lady, or hatman !!! ?


    WTH is this ???

    You said we grab what we want, but look what you are doin ??? Just picked up the parts you needed to prove me wrong.

    Paris speech was rehearsed. I couldn't find the picture in which Paris was having ear-piece in her ear. But I still found Jermaine having an ear-piece:



    From where are they getting instructions !!! ????

    Also from the memorial, they played Michael's song:

    Will You Be There

    The original lyrics of song:
    In My Turbulence
    Through My Fear
    And My Confessions
    In My Anguish And My Pain
    Through My Joy And My Sorrow
    In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
    But on the memorial:
    In My Turbulence
    Through My Fear
    And My Confessions
    In My Anguish And My PainS
    Through My Joy And My Sorrow
    In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
    There is no recording of this song in which PainS is said, except of the memorial. Also why they showed the lyrics on the screen, when everybody knows the song. Also why do they wrote:

    I am here and I will live forever.

    With Michael's picture on the Background.

    And what are you expecting ???
    If he faked his death then are you expecting him to make his children laugh !! ??? Paris did sound sad but that was rehearsed.

    And the same Paris in the Grammy awards this year said:

    Daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't perform last year. Thank you. We love you dady.
    Could it be that he planned to perform on the Grammys but he changed his planned at the last moment..

    Anywayz moving on...

    Well I agree, his family like publicity, but that doesn't mean that Michael will allow them to play with us. Everything is going according to the plan.

    Oh my, I forgot to gave you the slip-ups the family, the actors, the musicians, his dancers, and his director, etc... gave !!!!!! (Will post them soon)...

    Larry King on his live show on CNN once said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry King
    Michael Jackson is still dead by the way !!!!!!!!!!!!
    What are you talking man, what are ya talkin !!! ???? This is the biggest hoax ever and he hired best actors for it. In the video with Martin Bashir, Paris told Michael that she wants to be in the films.

    And just after so called MJ's death, she is in the spot light continuously. Before, his so called death, they were in Masks, but just after that everything changed !!!!!!!!

    And using some techno words don't change a thing unless, you prove something.

    Why? Does she believe her father is watching her right now?
    Is she talking to him?
    Yes, She believe her father was watching him but not from above, but from the same place where she was standing.


    You got to get deep and have to see the things unbiased, or unless you won't see the truth !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    Learn HOW to use internet acronyms, and then talk.

    Also, learn English while your at it.
    -It helps.
    Lol, is there anything wrong here ?? Sorry, I am new to the forum but not to the hoax !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    Nextgen:

    You just owned him.

    I would make the effort, i just hate digging through all the celebrity bullshit about MJ, and all his shitty fans.
    Not yet bro, not yet !!!!!!!!

  6. #261
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed




    From where are they getting instructions !!! ????
    A. Welcome to the celebrity world.

    - It is not uncommon for stars / famous people to have ear pieces during any event, Weddings, Funerals, any live event, no mattter how much they loved MJ, it will always be a show to them, and thier life is treated that way as well, so Who care's if they had ear pieces, Usher had a ear piece, so did eveyone on the stage, everyone directly involved in the Show"/Memorial was, So you can just forget about that being a viable lead.

    There is no recording of this song in which PainS is said,
    How do you know it wasn't pre-recorded or just a different version, it has no bearing, because short of asking the family, there is no way to determine it's origin, only further speculation




    Who cares who they were waiving at, common friend, maybe the blond lady, maybe a family member (distant) anyone of the numerous fans, anyone who waved at them, that shows us a picture of them waiting.



    Pain of lose doesn't mean someone can't bore you, whoever was speaking at the time, bored them, when My friend joe died (best friend lived with me and my family for a long time, he was like a brother) I cried, I was hurt, and I almost fell asleep after a 30 minute speech from his sister, who btw was like a sister to me.
    Last edited by NextGen1; 04-06-2010 at 10:29 AM.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  7. #262
    MJLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    763
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I am not new to celebrity world. But why would people like usher need an ear-piece. I know the authorities need it. But why Paris ?? She is not responsible for controlling the memorial !!! Is she ??

    Finally, you don't find a recording with Michael saying "PAINS" but only found the ones with "PAIN" !!!!

    How do you know it wasn't prerecorded or just a different version.
    Because as you failed to find a version with Michael saying "PAINS", similarly we do. We can only find it in the memorial's version. That's it. He recorded that line especially for the memorial. And what is the significance of writing the lyrics on the screen when everybody knows that by-heart. I know why !! Because Michael wanted us to pick the "S" from the "Pain".

    There is no way to determine it's origin, only further speculation.
    Why not ?? Just get the first video / music video of the song.

    Who cares who they were waiving at, common friend, maybe the blond lady, maybe a family member (distant) anyone of the numerous fans, anyone who waved at them, that shows us a picture of them waiting.
    Hmm, you said she cried historically, but after few seconds, waving and giving a smile as she is appreciated !!!! One more thing, I can't see a single tear from any child or family member there.

    Pain of lose doesn't mean someone can't bore you, whoever was speaking at the time, bored them, when My friend joe died (best friend lived with me and my family for a long time, he was like a brother) I cried, I was hurt, and I almost fell asleep after a 30 minute speech from his sister, who btw was like a sister to me.
    Are you kidding with me ?? If my father is lying in-front of me, at the first place I won't hear a single word from even my sister. I will be going through the time I spent with him. The memories. I will be crying bitterly.
    Some relations are far more important. Michael is living for them. His kids are his life. And the kids love him to death. There's no way that they can chew bubble gums. At least they must have shown a tear but not a single tear.

    They will be doing this only if they don't love him or don't miss him. But that's not the case.

  8. #263
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    I am not new to celebrity world. But why would people like usher need an ear-piece. I know the authorities need it. But why Paris ?? She is not responsible for controlling the memorial !!! Is she ??

    Finally, you don't find a recording with Michael saying "PAINS" but only found the ones with "PAIN" !!!!



    Because as you failed to find a version with Michael saying "PAINS", similarly we do. We can only find it in the memorial's version. That's it. He recorded that line especially for the memorial. And what is the significance of writing the lyrics on the screen when everybody knows that by-heart. I know why !! Because Michael wanted us to pick the "S" from the "Pain".



    Why not ?? Just get the first video / music video of the song.



    Hmm, you said she cried historically, but after few seconds, waving and giving a smile as she is appreciated !!!! One more thing, I can't see a single tear from any child or family member there.



    Are you kidding with me ?? If my father is lying in-front of me, at the first place I won't hear a single word from even my sister. I will be going through the time I spent with him. The memories. I will be crying bitterly.
    Some relations are far more important. Michael is living for them. His kids are his life. And the kids love him to death. There's no way that they can chew bubble gums. At least they must have shown a tear but not a single tear.

    They will be doing this only if they don't love him or don't miss him. But that's not the case.
    Earpiece: You are fucking kidding me right? You can't be THAT naive of the celebrity world.

    Song: Omg....it doesn't even make a difference. The change in song could have just been for his memorial you dumbass. Seriously, if someone gave you water, you'd claim it was whine. Its one letter, IF it was pains, hell just MAYBE they could be reminiscing on his fucking past with MJ you asshole.
    --------------------------------------------------

    Family: Well, the dumbass fans(yourself included) were actually giving the children applause, at a funeral, So the children waved back.

    Them being bored, well no shit. How long did that thing last? Way the fuck too long. There were even tickets for the seating, its not like funeral's are entertaining you know.

    Well maybe you wouldn't know, because you seem to have no respect for the dead.


  9. #264
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am not new to celebrity world. But why would people like usher need an ear-piece. I know the authorities need it. But why Paris ?? She is not responsible for controlling the memorial !!! Is she ??
    Yes, she was on the "stage" and the "Team" running the memorial would have limited her and kept the "happenings" in her ear as well, also would have been instructing her on what to do

    No offense, but you must be new to how the industry works, here is why..
    It is not uncommon for everyone that is involved in any event, even a memorial service, when you are in the eyes of the public , someone needs to try and keep you calm , on topic etc. During the announcment of the karate kid, Will Smith's son had a ear piece on, are you implying that in order for him to have had an ear piece he would have been in charge?

    Your logic is flawed and in most cases , self refuting. it is nothing more then your own theories as to the reason, nothing is solid.

    Finally, you don't find a recording with Michael saying "PAINS" but only found the ones with "PAIN" !!!!
    Because as you failed to find a version with Michael saying "PAINS", similarly we do. We can only find it in the memorial's version. That's it. He recorded that line especially for the memorial. And what is the significance of writing the lyrics on the screen when everybody knows that by-heart. I know why !! Because Michael wanted us to pick the "S" from the "Pain".
    What does that prove, how many times after death of someone famous is there a alsbum or alternitave to a song, or a different version, Right now the doctor "who commited murder" is claiming that MJ committed suicide and he would provide proof at the trial, how do we know this isn't true, and if it is, who is to say that it wasn't pre recorded before his death, just for his fans (us) , you don't know for sure, you take a "expected" anomoly and make it a clue to conspiracy, nothing is proven there at all.

    Why not ?? Just get the first video / music video of the song.
    and the hundreds of live unrecorded versions, and again, that doesn't prove anything, how does that even get added to a list of clues, oh this version is different, one word in here is slightly different, it is plural, who cares...... It doesn't actually prove anything at all , other then there is another recording out there somewhere, ask janet where they got that version from, I sure they will give you a less conspiring answer
    Hmm, you said she cried historically, but after few seconds, waving and giving a smile as she is appreciated !!!! One more thing, I can't see a single tear from any child or family member there.
    It's a photo, I can't here what she is saying either, doesn't mean she didn't speak.......
    and yes, It's human nature, it wasn't within seconds, she had plenty of time to get her sorts together and be able to wave, it was a hello wave, not a "hey dad" wave....
    Are you kidding with me ?? If my father is lying in-front of me, at the first place I won't hear a single word from even my sister. I will be going through the time I spent with him. The memories. I will be crying bitterly.
    are you insuitating that I am heartless, you are simply again looking for some inconsistent loop hole, kids, family, doesn't matter, boredom is boredom, they had alot of time to grieve before the memorial , you will never get over the death of a lost one, but after some time your no longer in denial, and things can still bore you





     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  10. #265
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I want2see this response.


  11. #266
    MJLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    763
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    OK, the earpieces are for direct contact with the direction room. Who knows who was in the direction room ????? Seriously this memorial should win a Oscar.


    Why Pains ???

    Pain(S) because he was having multiple pains. They destroyed him. They manipulated his life. They played with his ass. They turned public like (Empire) against him. You say that these things don't even matter ?? These are called PAINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who brings a toy to a memorial ?? (Blanket brought) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who messes with a purse at a funeral !!! ? (Paris) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    What is the proof that MJ killed ? DR Murray is just a puppet. He is just a paid actor by MJ. If he ever succeeded to give a proof, I will give you a treat !!!

    Jackson's Demanding Personality On Trial | TMZ.com


    Now what's this bullshit !! ? He said Coca Cola might be a cause of MJ's death !!! WHT ???????????? You're expecting a proof from this doctor !! huh !!


    Think, think think. Things are not adding, rather its a slap from MJ to us (I used to believe media but not now)...

    Now that you've dived in Next. I will talk here seriously. Some serious talk will go on.

    BTW you just remain shut up Empire. You are doing nothing expect spamming !!!

  12. #267
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    OK, the earpieces are for direct contact with the direction room. Who knows who was in the direction room ????? Seriously this memorial should win a Oscar.


    Why Pains ???

    Pain(S) because he was having multiple pains. They destroyed him. They manipulated his life. They played with his ass. They turned public like (Empire) against him. You say that these things don't even matter ?? These are called PAINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who brings a toy to a memorial ?? (Blanket brought) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who messes with a purse at a funeral !!! ? (Paris) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    What is the proof that MJ killed ? DR Murray is just a puppet. He is just a paid actor by MJ. If he ever succeeded to give a proof, I will give you a treat !!!

    Jackson's Demanding Personality On Trial | TMZ.com


    Now what's this bullshit !! ? He said Coca Cola might be a cause of MJ's death !!! WHT ???????????? You're expecting a proof from this doctor !! huh !!


    Think, think think. Things are not adding, rather its a slap from MJ to us (I used to believe media but not now)...

    Now that you've dived in Next. I will talk here seriously. Some serious talk will go on.

    BTW you just remain shut up Empire. You are doing nothing expect spamming !!!
    Oh, me? I just hate MJ because he tried to be white and he slept with kids.
    ---------
    Toy: Blankets aren't toys you moron. Children are usually attached to such things. Who brings one? rich ass people.
    Purse: Well WOMEN do that, you dumbass.

    Uh, no one "killed" MJ. No one brought that up. But his death certificate is proof he's dead.
    --------------


    Yeahp, as i figured, your full of bullshit. You don't respond when proven wrong(totally) by NextGen, and then you bring up tabloids and say that the tabloids are bullshit.

    Oh, and learn English already, you've made like 3-4 mistakes on words again.

    -As i predicted, not putting any thought into my post will bring about more happiness than caring about your bullshit.


  13. #268
    xdesignerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere close Posts: 7,939
    Posts
    599
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    oya I really digg nextgen1 and empire, and I want them to give the advise to stop this. Everyone is picking your side and believing you ( If they read it, I'm sure). You just can't talk it out of MJLOVER his head. He is totally obsessed and he is not able to see other views on it. You both have a win, this is impossible to talk to that guy. Be the mature one and let him live in his desbelieve and suffering
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxony-Alexander View Post
    some of you are in need of serious help
    Welcome to MPGH.

    ___________________



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    I know you do

  14. #269
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    Biggie, 2 Pac, John Lenon, and Michael with special guest Superman are all gonna come back and collaborate to make a come back tour and a new album
    "We be TRoLlin' on teh Grim Reaper"
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  15. #270
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OK, the earpieces are for direct contact with the direction room. Who knows who was in the direction room ????? Seriously this memorial should win a Oscar.
    That is how these things work, look up memorials, and deaths in the celebrity world (when dealing with popular celebrities anyway) they make a big spectacle of everything


    Why Pains ???

    Pain(S) because he was having multiple pains. They destroyed him. They manipulated his life. They played with his ass. They turned public like (Empire) against him. You say that these things don't even matter ?? These are called PAINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You don't pluralize pain. "it pains me to see..yadayada " is not a pluralization, Both of my toes are in pain is proper, both of my toees have pains is not,

    so whatever the reason, it isn't the one you are saying...

    Who brings a toy to a memorial ?? (Blanket brought) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    A Kid.......That's what kids do,
    I should know I have 2 ....
    Kid's do the darndest things. and it's funny how you mention the blanket, but don't mention the Michael Doll,
    That's what kids relate to , just that simple, no hidden mystery behind the blanket, maybe it's her "Blankey" , maybe it is her comfort......... why not...maybe it was cold...think of that?


    Who messes with a purse at a funeral !!! ? (Paris) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have you ever been to a funeral, My grandfathers funeral, women going through purses all the time, getting napkins, makeup from crying, getting a cigg read to smoke after the service, it isn't a matter who who goes through a purse at a funeral,

    but if you must know, the answer is , WOMEN, women will go through their purses if the building was on fire and falling down around them.

    You act is if you have never been standing anywhere important and put your hands in your pocket, or checked your watch....

    @ Doctor Murray

    Dr murray is a certified Doctor who is world renowned in medical practice....
    No man paid enouph money will go to jail for murder

    Jackson's Demanding Personality On Trial | TMZ.com
    Now what's this bullshit !! ? He said Coca Cola might be a cause of MJ's death !!! WHT ???????????? You're expecting a proof from this doctor !! huh !!
    He isn't saying it was coca cola, He is using coca cola as an example, He is trying to say that he was addicted to caffiene and he was demanding, when he wanted to stay awake he drank lots of coke and in his defense he is saying he took a lethal dose of Propofol to go to sleep or similar, his defense isn't coca cola, thats just A pretext .... read the articles, It is to cause reasonable doubt, a great legal defense... that's all


    In the US court system, you must be proven guilty Beyond a reasonable doubt which is the standard of proof required in most criminal cases within an adversarial system, so If the doctors lawyer can establish reasonable doubt (in this case prove that Michael has addictions) Then they may be able to get him off the murder charge and if anything get him on negligent homicide, which would be a slap on the wrist, and maybe lose his medical licence.




    Last edited by NextGen1; 04-06-2010 at 06:34 PM.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Michael Jackson is Alive
    By ddgghh123 in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:59 AM
  2. Fucking michael jackson immitator!!
    By Cancelled in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:12 AM
  3. MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
    By rnjsgurwn96 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:56 PM
  4. Signature (Michael Jackson) second performance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 06:39 PM
  5. Bird beats Michael Jackson!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 11:31 PM