Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 477
  1. #391
    Maddoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    You people are so blind. I just can't believe it. Empire, you are seriously pathetic. Really, I mean it. Its just a matter of time. Have patience and you will see what I am trying to make you understand.

    NextGen1 said I will post after my meeting. Wonder how long that meeting would last !! The truth is that he knows that he is alive. He said, that I don't know if he is dead or alive. If Michael was dead it would be an open-shunt case. And why all of sudden Next would say I don't know if he is dead or alive, when he was constantly saying that he is dead !!! ?

    Unless some one who really wants to know the truth comes here and argues with me based on facts, I am not posting any more. I am not going to waste my energy anymore on you people.
    You find MJ then if he's really alive. The fact that no one has seen him, his family watched him get buried/whatever, pronounced dead at the hospital and the fact you CAN'T revive someone after 5 hours of death, tells me, that he's DEAD.

  2. #392
    Roar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maine, USA.
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Haha I can't believe this shit is still going... Fuck you MJlover you gigantic troll.

  3. #393
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    You people are so blind. I just can't believe it. Empire, you are seriously pathetic. Really, I mean it. Its just a matter of time. Have patience and you will see what I am trying to make you understand.

    NextGen1 said I will post after my meeting. Wonder how long that meeting would last !! The truth is that he knows that he is alive. He said, that I don't know if he is dead or alive. If Michael was dead it would be an open-shunt case. And why all of sudden Next would say I don't know if he is dead or alive, when he was constantly saying that he is dead !!! ?

    Unless some one who really wants to know the truth comes here and argues with me based on facts, I am not posting any more. I am not going to waste my energy anymore on you people.
    Hey, if your number 7 theory has a place in this argument, so does mine.

    That Nextgen knows he's alive? Ahahaha, dude, have you not paid attention to anything he's said? He proved you wrong with the fucking death certificate for crying out loud. He proved it was true and that your just spouting bullshit.




    And as for waiting. Let me ask you, how long do you think it will be till he's back?

    oh and since you didn't post your argument saying MJ is alive on MJ.com, i will. -Link coming soon-

    MJ is ALIVE! | The Official Michael Jackson Site
    Oh, and i just copypasta'd your first paragraph, since its your own words you can't say anything against it.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-17-2010 at 02:45 PM.


  4. #394
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hmm
    Are you saying that on 7/7/77 or maybe 7/7/17 MJ is going to rise from the dead?
    Is that your point?
    Or maybe hes not actually dead, but is going to come out of hiding in those dates?




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  5. #395
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Hey, if your number 7 theory has a place in this argument, so does mine.

    That Nextgen knows he's alive? Ahahaha, dude, have you not paid attention to anything he's said? He proved you wrong with the fucking death certificate for crying out loud. He proved it was true and that your just spouting bullshit.




    And as for waiting. Let me ask you, how long do you think it will be till he's back?

    oh and since you didn't post your argument saying MJ is alive on MJ.com, i will. -Link coming soon-

    MJ is ALIVE! | The Official Michael Jackson Site
    Oh, and i just copypasta'd your first paragraph, since its your own words you can't say anything against it.
    What's the usename and password?
    Cba to register myself. ;\

  6. #396
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Hmm, they closed it already, i'll make another thread + ss it i guess.
    -Basically they said:
    -MJ isn't a criminal, and it is illegal to fake your death.
    -MJ wouldn't put his family through all that.
    -Scientific proofeath certificate

    yeahp, thats about it.


  7. #397
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive


  8. #398
    Arhk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,619
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's more fun if you just post MJ jokes no one actually believes this guy is anything but dead.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

    "True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
    "A man is determined by the strength of his will."
    "Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
    in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk



  9. #399
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Thanks, Empire.

    Anyways, I can't seem to find any good MJ jokes.
    Who can help me? Let's lighten up this thread.

  10. #400
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Thanks, Empire.

    Anyways, I can't seem to find any good MJ jokes.
    Who can help me? Let's lighten up this thread.
    You're right, I can't find any good ones either. Google fails me.

    Why are Michael Jackson's pants so small?
    Because they aren't his!

  11. #401
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Hmm, not really funny.

  12. #402
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    rly this thread is still open we all know hes dead






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  13. #403
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    He's dead and as rotten as his first nose.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dead Bones Brook For This Useful Post:

    Dutchy*DG (04-20-2010)

  15. #404
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I pretty much used this thread for spam lulz.


  16. #405
    Dutchy*DG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    MJ IS DEATH get over it

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Michael Jackson is Alive
    By ddgghh123 in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 02:59 AM
  2. Fucking michael jackson immitator!!
    By Cancelled in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:12 AM
  3. MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
    By rnjsgurwn96 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 08:56 PM
  4. Signature (Michael Jackson) second performance
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 06:39 PM
  5. Bird beats Michael Jackson!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 11:31 PM