Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98
  1. #31
    k3killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    game hacking isn't illegal because why? maybe because its your own memory thats stored on your ram that is being edited.

    Care to explain which staff hacked it?

    I could say the same thing about you and your virus infected trainer,

    GHB does what? oh hack games? what else did it to? post a virus? oh now thats illegal buddy

    The warez section wont get us in trouble, because we dont host any of the files off of our servers, the most they could do is ask us to stop posting links to downloads

    well, it is actually illegal because your admiting that your hacking a game, and that was not my trainer nor was it any trainer from the staff at ghb.

    and we have a disclaimer for our hacks, so we cant be held reliable for the hacks and how they are used.
    Last edited by k3killer; 11-22-2007 at 11:11 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to k3killer For This Useful Post:

    z3r0r4v3n (11-23-2007)

  3. #32
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Also another thing is, they won't get in to that much trouble, actually jeckels/dexter wouldn't get into as much trouble as you think he would. The server wasn't hacked meaning no comprise in server security, although what did happen was the software hosted on the server was exploited because of its security flaws, exploitation of programs is a much lesser offense then hacking a server

  4. #33
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by k3killer View Post
    well, it is actually illegal because your admiting that your hacking a game, and that was not my trainer nor was it any trainer from the staff at ghb.

    and we have a disclaimer for our hacks, so we cant be held reliable for the hacka anf how they are used.
    Seriously, fucking leave. You know you won't do anything your just trying to make us get scared and piss our pants. Sorry, but that isn't how MPGH runs. I know you're used to all the people that cry at GHB but we don't do that here. Why don't you go back to GHB and cry. Iverson, just ban this douche.

  5. #34
    k3killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    i dont care what you say, because i did report this to the FBI.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k3killer For This Useful Post:

    legolas5 (11-23-2007),z3r0r4v3n (11-23-2007)

  7. #35
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    To be honest, I really don't care what you say either. Now, please, can you just fucking leave?

  8. #36
    k3killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k3killer For This Useful Post:

    legolas5 (11-23-2007),nickel4040 (11-23-2007),z3r0r4v3n (11-23-2007)

  10. #37
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    What the fuck? WE DON'T CARE. WE JUST WANT YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE.

  11. #38
    k3killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    umm, no

    and do you really live in massachussets? because i do

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k3killer For This Useful Post:

    legolas5 (11-23-2007),nickel4040 (11-23-2007),z3r0r4v3n (11-23-2007)

  13. #39
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Yeah I do. Good think I didn't give my exact location or I would have a stalker on my back.

  14. #40
    z3r0r4v3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisana View Post
    Yeah I do. Good think I didn't give my exact location or I would have a stalker on my back.
    you and stalker ?
    Last edited by z3r0r4v3n; 11-23-2007 at 07:07 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r0r4v3n For This Useful Post:

    legolas5 (11-23-2007)

  16. #41
    Nurbek92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Marien, camping with a tent
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    go call the army maybe they will help you
    and shadowsecret68 fock off to ur *** site on *** u bullshit much and now u come to MPGH dude gtfo ur not welcome here

  17. #42
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by k3killer View Post
    well, it is actually illegal because your admiting that your hacking a game, and that was not my trainer nor was it any trainer from the staff at ghb.
    Where does it say it's illegal anyways?

  18. #43
    z3r0r4v3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurbek92 View Post
    go call the army maybe they will help you
    and shadowsecret68 fock off to ur *** site on *** u bullshit much and now u come to MPGH dude gtfo ur not welcome here
    lol a 15 years old guy told this and have refs in his signatur...

    i dont come to mpgh why it sucks and they can anything,
    okay he can use exploits not more...

  19. #44
    redarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    haha ghb got owned

    just be glad it isnt dave that did it or els the site would be no more forever cuz dave owns

  20. #45
    z3r0r4v3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by redarr View Post
    haha ghb got owned

    just be glad it isnt dave that did it or els the site would be no more forever cuz dave owns
    you dont have read the thread?+

    noob

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. (GHb)public hack
    By josephjboogie3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 07:06 AM
  2. ********* got hacked once again
    By firesnipe5 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 10:27 PM
  3. ghb public hack v3.0
    By Flo1990 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:23 AM
  4. My account in USKO got hacked
    By AN1MAL in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 11:12 AM