Thread: Icefilms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Icefilms

I just want to share what i think is the greatest FREE movie site ive ever been on, and a little tutorial on how to use it to its best ability

The website itself is called

IceFilms.info - Quality DivX TV & Movies

Once you get on, there are not just movies that you can watch there are TV shows, music and stand up comedy shows etc, and my person favourite area is the movies section, and once you click the movies tab it takes you to the list of popular movies with the highest hits, however there are so many films on this website, and many films that are still currently showing in the cinema. It is constantly being updated with new films that are great quality and you get the choice of watching them online (i don't recommend this) or downloading them. When you download them it takes about 30 minuites and its great quality with no strings attatched.

Once you select the movie you want to download you click its link and then in the top right corner it should have a little box with lots of links, well once you see that go to the MEGAUP standard Def one and click any of them links, not the ones with the source one etc.

Once you click the mega up link, you should see 2 boxes appear, beneath the boxes there is a link click that and it will take you to where you will download your movie.

I hope this helps any movie fanatics out there!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Been using ice for ages.

Greasemonkey ftw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    quality site <3