Thread: old tv show

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

old tv show

there was a tv show that basicly gave some ppl nitro glesaren napalm tnt ect.well this one guy named erunie pured nitro gleasern on a chickin n ut blow up the chickin there aere only ashes[aww cute chickin] [boooomm] [erunie u asshole] trying 2 make it funny.then he finds a car and pours gasoline on it ans sits around it like a camp fire.[eurnie what the fuck happend to my car] [ummmm some black guy did it ] tell if its funny. after that they called him erunie burnie. 2 bad the show was discontinued

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger55 View Post
    there was a tv show that basicly gave some ppl nitro glesaren napalm tnt ect.well this one guy named erunie pured nitro gleasern on a chickin n ut blow up the chickin there aere only ashes[aww cute chickin] [boooomm] [erunie u asshole] trying 2 make it funny.then he finds a car and pours gasoline on it ans sits around it like a camp fire.[eurnie what the fuck happend to my car] [ummmm some black guy did it ] tell if its funny. after that they called him erunie burnie. 2 bad the show was discontinued
    There was a TV Show that basically gave some people Nitro Glycerin, Napalm, TNT, etc.. Well, this one guy named Ernie[?] poured Nitro Glycerin on a chicken and blew it up, there were only ashes[Aw cure chicken] [Booooomm] [Ernie you asshole] Trying to make it funny.(I'm guessing the commentators were saying the stuff in brackets.) Then he finds a car and pours Gasoline on it(Lights it on fire?) and sits around it like a campfire. [Ernie, what the fuck happened to my car?] [Umm...some black guy did it!] Tell me if you thought it was funny. After that they called him Ernie Burnie. Too bad the show was discontinued.

Maybe someone will reply because they will be able to understand now.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    my friend didnt give me good deatails but i would of like to see that guy.and i wish the tv show was still on i like to watch explosions.just so u no this is pure randomness

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger55 View Post
    my friend didnt give me good deatails but i would of like to see that guy.and i wish the tv show was still on i like to watch explosions.just so u no this is pure randomness
    Yup, just thought it would be a little easier to read for some.